United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just said on Sky they are in negotiations with Nike over renewing there shirt deal.

Talk of the first ever billion pound deal possibly.

They are quoting ours as 20 mill per season with Etihad.
Think we need to start getting some more deals done!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just said on Sky they are in negotiations with Nike over renewing there shirt deal.

Do you think the City brand can command that kind of sponsorship deals yet ?

AntiUnited said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Do you think the City brand can command that kind of sponsorship deals yet ?

No however I'd like to think we are actively seeking investment

Fellow Blue Mooners,

I am a proud KFA City supporter. My one previous attempt at being ITK was pretty disastrous. Didi Hamann told my mate (who was teaching him to play golf) that Sven was going to sign Michael Owen from Newcastle for £6m in the January transfer window back in 08. He didn't.

Today (through work) I heard from the United physio that when Ferguson calls it a day, he'll be made Director of Football and that he'll act as mentor to the managerial dream team of Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes.

He was deadly serious, although I should point out that A) I can't remember his name and B) I have no proof that the bloke was actually United's physio. I have no idea who United's physio is.

Not worthy of Ajay or Spursmad or Tolmie, but it's all I've got.

Any thoughts?

Alma Bear said:
Fellow Blue Mooners,

I am a proud KFA City supporter. My one previous attempt at being ITK was pretty disastrous. Didi Hamann told my mate (who was teaching him to play golf) that Sven was going to sign Michael Owen from Newcastle for £6m in the January transfer window back in 08. He didn't.

Today (through work) I heard from the United physio that when Ferguson calls it a day, he'll be made Director of Football and that he'll act as mentor to the managerial dream team of Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes.

He was deadly serious, although I should point out that A) I can't remember his name and B) I have no proof that the bloke was actually United's physio. I have no idea who United's physio is.

Any thoughts?

i think your mates probably got it wrong, but i hope he hasnt.

That dream team would turn into a nightmare so quickly

Alma Bear said:
Fellow Blue Mooners,

Any thoughts?

I can't see it personally.

I could understand Giggs (more than Scholes) working as a #2 to an already proven manager but not as #1 straight away.

I could be wrong though.

Alma Bear said:
Fellow Blue Mooners,

Any thoughts?

Tha ant and dec of the managerial world.. arf !!

It's funny how it's gone so much under radar that Van Rapist has not put the ball in the net for 10 games now.

Akira said:
It's funny how it's gone so much under radar that Van Rapist has not put the ball in the net for 10 games now.
It's funny how a lot of things go under the radar when it's about them sadly..But I agree, he has not been scoring, and yesterday was complete shit in my opinion, yet no one in the media is going to write how he is having a dry spell, something is wrong etc.

However, if it was one of ours then...meeh whatever!

Alma Bear said:
Fellow Blue Mooners,

Any thoughts?

I'm stumped at what a KFA is.

But I hope to fuck that Giggs and the ginger ninja take control. Hopefully bring in Bruce, Ince, Keane and Captain Marvel as coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.