United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title's gone to Utd - time for Fergie to go

I reckon United winning the title this early will speed up the retirement announcement from the swamp. If they win it tomorrow night, the next few weeks will be all about relegation and top 4 places. I think bacon-chops will announce his retirement to keep United in the news! Or am I talking sh*te?

Re: The title's gone to Utd - time for Fergie to go

He's been retiring according to some on here every year. He will go when his health fails.

images

I've given up going to the supermarket along time ago.

BlueMoonraker said:
I reckon United winning the title this early will speed up the retirement announcement from the swamp. If they win it tomorrow night, the next few weeks will be all about relegation and top 4 places. I think bacon-chops will announce his retirement to keep United in the news! Or am I talking sh*te?
''Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a pisscan by the toe.
If he squeals, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Yey; you're talking shite. Seriously though, he won't pack it in. He's desperate for another CL, which he won't win with that squad.

jimharri said:
BlueMoonraker said:
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Yey; you're talking shite. Seriously though, he won't pack it in. He's desperate for another CL, which he won't win with that squad.
Jim, he know's he's been jammy to win the title with this squad. That's why he'll go. It's just a matter of when he announces it.

BlueMoonraker said:
jimharri said:
BlueMoonraker said:
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Jim, he know's he's been jammy to win the title with this squad. That's why he'll go. It's just a matter of when he announces it.
Sportsman's bet (no money; I don't have any!) that he's still there next August.

BlueMoonraker said:
A cleaner will turn up one morning at his office and find the old piss can under his desk with his toes curled up, thats the only way the old twat will be going out of there, a wooden box

In all seriousness (i.e. no Jelly and Ice Cream moment) all season I've thought he'd fuck off at the end of this season - if City won again, he'd realise his number was up and move upstairs; if, Utd win it, he'd go having got to 20. Fingers well and truly crossed!!!!

Fair chance he'll go

There's no way he'll win the title again next season with that team, they've won it through pure grit with the memory of Aguero ingrained on their eyelids. That will fade

And City and Chelsea will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.