United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Mcr said:
Zardon132 said:
Anyone know why their share price is getting back to $14? I was under the impression it would all further but it seems to have bottom at $13 and has been climbing for a while now.
No idea to be honest. I know there was some interview published today from Utd's head of marketing in which he claims that Utd have barely scratched the surface when it comes to commercial deals. I guess that could be linked to todays rise (closed at $13.83 before falling back again in after hours trading) but could also just be coincidence.

I don't really understand the markets so my guess is that it may still be too early for the shares to reach their natural level. I presume the price will continue to fluctuate a fair bit until investors are happy with their position....

Of course I'm probably chatting shit and will be shot down in flames when the more clued up posters arrive :-)
Thanks. Hope it drops over the week.

Zardon132 said:
JM Mcr said:
Zardon132 said:
Anyone know why their share price is getting back to $14? I was under the impression it would all further but it seems to have bottom at $13 and has been climbing for a while now.
No idea to be honest. I know there was some interview published today from Utd's head of marketing in which he claims that Utd have barely scratched the surface when it comes to commercial deals. I guess that could be linked to todays rise (closed at $13.83 before falling back again in after hours trading) but could also just be coincidence.

I don't really understand the markets so my guess is that it may still be too early for the shares to reach their natural level. I presume the price will continue to fluctuate a fair bit until investors are happy with their position....

Of course I'm probably chatting shit and will be shot down in flames when the more clued up posters arrive :-)
I really hope you're referring to Utd's shareprice there pal ;-)

Zardon132 said:
JM Mcr said:
Zardon132 said:

pmsl..

1.618034 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
JM Mcr said:
As I said, I wouldn't write Rooney off too soon. Just looked up his stats on ESPN, 177 goals and 82 assists in 326 competitive starts for Utd according to them. Still not yet 27 - if Utd ever decided to sell I doubt it'd be much of a struggle to find a buyer.
I think the same argument could be made for Fowler and Owen and their scripts didn't pan out too well. Both burnt out at a young age.

All have big interests outside football...

Houses, horses and whores.

Sign me up.

Oliver Holt did what many of the press are too afraid to say today and called Ferguson a bully in his Mirror column.

Holt named various journalists who Ferguson has attempted to bully the truth out of the latest being a Daily Telegraph reporter this week who was banned for being correct about something.

Vinjay said:
Oliver Holt did what many of the press are too afraid to say today and called Ferguson a bully in his Mirror column.

Holt named various journalists who Ferguson has attempted to bully the truth out of the latest being a Daily Telegraph reporter this week who was banned for being correct about something.

Well fuck me. I never had that slimy **** down for owning a spine.

If anyone is in any doubt that Rooneys tackle on Sturday was not reckless then look at the picture that captures the tackle, third picture down.

The text suggests he was blocking the shot, however, if blocking a shot entitles you to go in two footed and waist high (bear in mind the left foot was waist high during the move and the right foot at least 6 inches off the ground) then I guess it was a good challenge. I wonder what Rooney would have been saying to the ref had that challenge been made by (say) DeJong on Phol Jones.... I venture to guess

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2194779/Wayne-Rooney-posts-picture-injured-leg.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Vinjay said:

Think it's Mark Ogden who's been banned but don't quote me on it, and he's a Utd fan as well!!

It certainly is Mark Ogden of the Telegraph who has just been banned. Didn't know much about him at all or who he supported as I never read that paper due to the archaic design.

Compare how many journalists he's banned compared to those banned by City. I only know of one the BBC journalist Dan Roan for far more legitimate reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.