United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags in tablecloths...

Before the match yesterday I took the youngest to the local park and there was a rag there in a tablecloth. I couldn't help but sneer at him when a year or two ago I would only feel hatred and a bit of nausea. He saw the look on my face and I think he realized I was a Blue. I love this new feeling of superiority, am I wrong to feel like this and do others feel the same when seeing the rag in his shirt?

I just smile to myself and the words Agueroooooooooooooo always seem to pop inside my head, that is enough for me.

Rammyblues said:
I just smile to myself and the words Agueroooooooooooooo always seem to pop inside my head, that is enough for me.

'Aguero oh no' spoken as I pass them by with a smile (only if they're smaller than me tho' ;)

vonksbignose said:
SWP's back said:
Vinjay said:
Oliver Holt did what many of the press are too afraid to say today and called Ferguson a bully in his Mirror column.

Holt named various journalists who Ferguson has attempted to bully the truth out of the latest being a Daily Telegraph reporter this week who was banned for being correct about something.
Anyone got a link for this? Can't find it

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Fergi...+sore;+SPORTS+COLUMNIST+OF+THE...-a0301008195

This is the only place I could find it. Surprise, surprise, it's no longer listed as one of Holt's articles on the Mirror website. I wonder why? Threats received by any chance?

I hope when he retires, these journalists who get bullied into silence by him come out & tell the truth about what an absolute **** of a man Ferguson is! Somehow, I can't help but think that they'll be falling over themselves to tell us about what a credit he's been to the game, in an attempt to get the gig for ghost-writing his memoirs!
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Glad to see whyalwayslee has outed himself good and proper

cleavers said:
People all week have been banging on about how we always buy high sell low, but can't help sniggering quietly at the loss on Berbatov, record signing to £4m in 4 years, I know I know, player amortisation.....but still :)
His 48 goals and 18 assists in 108 league appearances played a major part in the 2 league titles that Utd won during his 4 year spell, worth every penny in my opinion.

No idea what he did to turn Fergie off him so much after Utd had tried for years to sign him but I think he was treated very shabbily. Despite rarely starting a game following his most successful Utd season he never complained or slagged the club off. If Utd had any class they wouldn't have forced him to stay an extra season by taking up their option, or should at least have given him a free, at the end of that season, once they'd done so.

JM Mcr said:
His 48 goals and 18 assists in 108 league appearances played a major part in the 2 league titles that Utd won during his 4 year spell, worth every penny in my opinion.

No idea what he did to turn Fergie off him so much after Utd had tried for years to sign him but I think he was treated very shabbily. Despite rarely starting a game following his most successful Utd season he never complained or slagged the club off. If Utd had any class they wouldn't have forced him to stay an extra season by taking up their option, or should at least have given him a free, at the end of that season, once they'd done so.

Father in law is a rabid rag, he has never liked Berbatov from the day you signed him and has called him a useless **** from day 1.

Anyone on here know any Rag newsagents ?? if so next time you go in say I fancy some chocolate I'll have...

An AEROoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.