United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
JM Mcr said:
His 48 goals and 18 assists in 108 league appearances played a major part in the 2 league titles that Utd won during his 4 year spell, worth every penny in my opinion.

No idea what he did to turn Fergie off him so much after Utd had tried for years to sign him but I think he was treated very shabbily. Despite rarely starting a game following his most successful Utd season he never complained or slagged the club off. If Utd had any class they wouldn't have forced him to stay an extra season by taking up their option, or should at least have given him a free, at the end of that season, once they'd done so.

Father in law is a rabid rag, he has never liked Berbatov from the day you signed him and has called him a useless **** from day 1.
He certainly divided opinion amongst the fans, his style of play left many thinking he was a lazy twat.

The irony is Ferguson was a huge admirer of his, even going back to his Leverkusen days, but then apparently lost faith in him once he finally signed him. Often left out of the starting line up in major matches then stopped picking him altogether the season after he scored 20 in the league. It's not like Berbatov's ever changed his style of play - if Fergie wanted someone with more of a work ethic why buy him in the first place?

Re: Rags in tablecloths...

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Before the match yesterday I took the youngest to the local park and there was a rag there in a tablecloth. I couldn't help but sneer at him when a year or two ago I would only feel hatred and a bit of nausea. He saw the look on my face and I think he realized I was a Blue. I love this new feeling of superiority, am I wrong to feel like this and do others feel the same when seeing the rag in his shirt?

I always smile and wink whenever I pass a rag in a Utd shirt and I have my City one on.

Re: u.n.i.t.e.d

United have the worst bunch of songs going. No humour, nothing spine tingling good...just shit nursery rhymes.

ban-mcfc said:
United have the worst bunch of songs going. No humour, nothing spine tingling good...just shit nursery rhymes.

What makes me piss is at all the away games Manure songs all have Cockney accents.

cookster said:
ban-mcfc said:

What makes me piss is at all the away games Manure songs all have Cockney accents.

Noticed this too, never hear them when they're not in it either.

Why doesn't Fergie sell Berbatov? Not even on the bench!

This ladies and gentlemen is my Auntie's facebook status earlier. I kid you not

Re: Why doesn't Fergie sell Berbatov? Not even on the bench!

You know what they (yes; them again!) say. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

Re: Why doesn't Fergie sell Berbatov? Not even on the bench!

Just about to take you to the cleaners op until i read the contents lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.