United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why doesn't Fergie sell Berbatov? Not even on the bench!

It's like the rag I met on the tram after the match last night. He got on with wife and 2 kids. He had on a t shirt bearing the rag badge so it was obvious who he supported before he opened his gob. He openly admitted he didnt know the Champs League had been drawn and asked us who u**ted had got. Nothing new I hear you say ? well he then stated him and his 2 kids had season tickets at the swamp !!!

Re: Why doesn't Fergie sell Berbatov? Not even on the bench!

Blue Mist said:
It's like the rag I met on the tram after the match last night. He got on with wife and 2 kids. He had on a t shirt bearing the rag badge so it was obvious who he supported before he opened his gob. He openly admitted he didnt know the Champs League had been drawn and asked us who u**ted had got. Nothing new I hear you say ? well he then stated him and his 2 kids had season tickets at the swamp !!!

Anyone whose been around the concourse on matchday can say the same for our own fans. There's always some who casually attend. That's okay. Were not all forum dwellers. They are of course, an awful bunch.

Re: u.n.i.t.e.d

mcfc2607 said:
............................why don't city fuck off home.

Worst song ever. What do they mean fuck off home.

1. We aren't even there.
2. Only team from Manchester.

I don't understand it.

Once got a big laugh from London pub crowd after cockney red shouted out 'yeah, you can f*ck off home now City' just after rags went 3-2 up in the Fergie time Derby.

When Bellers equalised I shouted back, 'yeah we can go home now - back to Manchester.' Even the end result didn't deflect the p*ss-taking he then received from his Chelski and Gooner mates. Best put-down I've ever managed.

samharris said:
Anyone on here know any Rag newsagents ?? if so next time you go in say I fancy some chocolate I'll have...

An AEROoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..;)

This is brilliant.

samharris said:
Anyone on here know any Rag newsagents ?? if so next time you go in say I fancy some chocolate I'll have...

Love it. Been taking every opportunity to bait one of my particularly snappy rag mates with phrases like, "I swear Dave, you'll never see anything like this ever again,"

And, " Watch it, drink it in." Even just , "Drink it in," works every night at the pub.

It's amazing how many times you get the chance to shoehorn one or both of those into the conversation. God bless major events like the Diamond Jubilee and Olympics!

cookster said:
ban-mcfc said:
United have the worst bunch of songs going. No humour, nothing spine tingling good...just shit nursery rhymes.

What makes me piss is at all the away games Manure songs all have Cockney accents.

Quite noticeable today, especially their chorus of "Manchester, Manche...." in a Cockney accent!??

Cringey scum to a man.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
samharris said:

Love it. Been taking every opportunity to bait one of my particularly snappy rag mates with phrases like, "I swear Dave, you'll never see anything like this ever again,"

And, " Watch it, drink it in." Even just , "Drink it in," works every night at the pub.

It's amazing how many times you get the chance to shoehorn one or both of those into the conversation. God bless major events like the Diamond Jubilee and Olympics!

PMSL

Blootoof said:
cookster said:
ban-mcfc said:
United have the worst bunch of songs going. No humour, nothing spine tingling good...just shit nursery rhymes.

What makes me piss is at all the away games Manure songs all have Cockney accents.[/qu

Quite noticeable today, especially their chorus of "Manchester, Manche...." in a Cockney accent!??

Cringey scum to a man.
Singing long enough, loud enough & often enough for you to decipher their dialect, despite being behind for much of the game........decent support that wouldn't you say?

I saw this doing rounds on Facebook....

[bigimg]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551997_10152065619735307_1826226457_n.jpg[/bigimg]

and though awwwww bless em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.