United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags on Groupon

Did anyone get the group on email flogging Capital Cup tickets in the hospitality suite this morning? What ever next cut price season tickets for the box and a chance to give Charlton's head a good old slap.

Re: Rags on Groupon

I was in the Cresta Court in Alty, many moons ago for a work night out and the United old players were having some sort of Xmas do there as well, i was pretty wasted and Paddy Crerand had really annoyed me with some of his comments about city, anyway whilst walking to the loo, I walked past Charlton and his wife in the reception area, they were having a photo with someone, i casually walked past and patted him on the head and simply, said you alright Bobby, everyone looked horrified, i just casually walked off to the loo laughing to myself.

JM Mcr said:
jimharri said:
MSP said:
There's at least 3 posts of yours in last few days where you play dzeko game answering my posts that are in no way or form connected with Dzeko.

Well mate, with all due respect to your superior feelings you can put that straight to your arse, I had and will in the future too :)
Nice to see you're taking such a keen interest in my posts. It gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside. Most people on here generally ignore them, which is a bit sad really, but hey ho. Anyway; keep following the blues. We're all City fans on here.
:-(
Fair point actually. We have a few on here who haven't seen the light. Their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.