United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
There were more intelligent posters here that tried to bully me with dzeko stuff mate, they didn't make it.

I'd put it rest if I'd be you cause there's barely giving a flying one over here :)
Eh? If you can show me where the bullying is in my thread, I would appreciate it. You ARE accusing me of bullying you, aren't you? And if you think there is bullying in my comment, please fell free to report the post, and I would be delighted to discuss it with any mod. My comment was simply a flippant throwaway comment, inspired (if that's the right word) by your unwavering support (come what may) of our Bosnian striker. Nothing more, nothing less.

There's at least 3 posts of yours in last few days where you play dzeko game answering my posts that are in no way or form connected with Dzeko.

Well mate, with all due respect to your superior feelings you can put that straight to your arse, I had and will in the future too :)

Discussion over.

MSP said:
There's at least 3 posts of yours in last few days where you play dzeko game answering my posts that are in no way or form connected with Dzeko.

Well mate, with all due respect to your superior feelings you can put that straight to your arse, I had and will in the future too :)
Nice to see you're taking such a keen interest in my posts. It gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside. Most people on here generally ignore them, which is a bit sad really, but hey ho. Anyway; keep following the blues. We're all City fans on here.

jimharri said:
MSP said:

Nice to see you're taking such a keen interest in my posts. It gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside. Most people on here generally ignore them, which is a bit sad really, but hey ho. Anyway; keep following the blues. We're all City fans on here.
:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.