United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fletcher returns tomorrow, can't have been that ill then.
It prevented him from playing or training between March and September 2011 and again from early December 2011 to date, seems fairly serious to me.

He's been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and there's a chance it may end his career tho experts say there's a 2 in 3 chance of full remission following treatment.

JM Mcr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
It prevented him from playing or training between March and September 2011 and again from early December 2011 to date, seems fairly serious to me.

He's been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and there's a chance it may end his career tho experts say there's a 2 in 3 chance of full remission following treatment.

people were talking about him not playing this season, or ever again, yet he's back in the middle of september.

No great love for any rag but good to see him back. Football is football and matters alot bur not more than life and death.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JM Mcr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

people were talking about him not playing this season, or ever again, yet he's back in the middle of september.
Apparently there was a chance he wouldn't play again, still is a chance it'll end his career as according to google, periods of remission can be followed by relapse (tho as stated above experts also estimate a 2 in 3 chance of full remission). Guess we're also not going to see what, if any, affect his illness has had on his football until he starts playing again.

Finally, it's worth bearing in mind that the guy will have been in a lot of pain over the last couple of years.

All told, a career threatening illness that he's been fighting, off and on, for at least 2 years - I'd be interested to kow what your definition of "that ill" is?

JM Mcr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
JM Mcr said:

Apparently there was a chance he wouldn't play again, still is a chance it'll end his career as according to google, periods of remission can be followed by relapse (tho as stated above experts also estimate a 2 in 3 chance of full remission). Guess we're also not going to see what, if any, affect his illness has had on his football until he starts playing again.

Finally, it's worth bearing in mind that the guy will have been in a lot of pain over the last couple of years.

All told, a career threatening illness that he's been fighting, off and on, for at least 2 years - I'd be interested to kow what your definition of "that ill" is?

him getting paid to sit at home so he can't help you win the title, obviously ;).

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!..not Darren I'm better than Cleverly but worse than Phil Jones Fletcher..

I'll alert the the NYSE.

blue b4 the moon said:
No great love for any rag but good to see him back. Football is football and matters alot bur not more than life and death.

I agree, its also good to see him back because he is crap.

Re: Rags on Groupon

hughes' blue rinse said:
I was in the Cresta Court in Alty, many moons ago for a work night out and the United old players were having some sort of Xmas do there as well, i was pretty wasted and Paddy Crerand had really annoyed me with some of his comments about city, anyway whilst walking to the loo, I walked past Charlton and his wife in the reception area, they were having a photo with someone, i casually walked past and patted him on the head and simply, said you alright Bobby, everyone looked horrified, i just casually walked off to the loo laughing to myself.

I would have paid to watch that, brilliant.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JM Mcr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

him getting paid to sit at home so he can't help you win the title, obviously ;).
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.