United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chungo said:
44% said:
MCC said:
He is fit at the moment.

now the tiniest bit of hope i had of a win against them is literally gone

If you play like you did against us you've got a chance. Hope you smash em

Thanks but let me summarise the game for you , we will have 25 shots on goal , 15 corners , 2 penalties , 0 goals , they will have 2 shots on goal , 0 corners , 2 goals

44% said:
Chungo said:
44% said:
now the tiniest bit of hope i had of a win against them is literally gone

Thanks but let me summarise the game for you , we will have 25 shots on goal , 15 corners , 2 penalties , 0 goals , they will have 2 shots on goal , 0 corners , 2 goals

Should have kept Kuyt, he put three past them a couple of seasons ago didn't he?

LoveCity said:
44% said:
Chungo said:

Should have kept Kuyt, he put three past them a couple of seasons ago didn't he?

Lets not talk about our transfer window heroics :p

Marvin said:
Mike N said:
Marvin said:
Last minute of the game. That's why. I can't believe he meant to hurt the player.

Not sure if this is a serious comment.

But if it is, when players get their legs broken, do you think the opposing player meant it?
Not saying it wasn't a red card offence.

Making two points

1) Game was over 3-0 and in the last minute so ref treated it leniently. had it been an hour gone, it might have been red

2) Intent. It was a forward's lunge rather than a deliberate attempt to hurt an opponent.

2) Intent. It was a forward's lunge rather than a deliberate attempt to hurt an opponent.

Absolute bollocks. The concept of 'intent' is impossible to prove or disprove in a lot of cases. Also whether a player is a forward or a centre back they should be able to tackle in a sensible and professional manner.
Would Balotelli have been sent off for it? Would Barton? Would Cattermole?.........

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
dannyirishblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
A22Rv_ECIAAv76e.jpg

Stay classy.
wio's posted that pic on his twitter....with "hey man city, a message from the lads"....why bother being such a sad ****?

No he hasn't.
must of deleted it then after getting an ear full off the club for being an arsehole

Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:
Mike N said:
Not sure if this is a serious comment.

But if it is, when players get their legs broken, do you think the opposing player meant it?
Not saying it wasn't a red card offence.

Making two points

1) Game was over 3-0 and in the last minute so ref treated it leniently. had it been an hour gone, it might have been red

Absolute bollocks. The concept of 'intent' is impossible to prove or disprove in a lot of cases. Also whether a player is a forward or a centre back they should be able to tackle in a sensible and professional manner.
Would Balotelli have been sent off for it? Would Barton? Would Cattermole?.........
You've misunderstood me.

I agree it should have been a red card. But it was the last minute of the game, and Utd were 3-0 up. I was just trying to explain why the ref gave a yellow. Not trying to justify it

Also I don't believe there was intent on Welbeck's part. He doesn't have a history for it, and the game was going nowhere. There was no reason for the red mist to descend, therefore I don't think he lost it.

I still think the ref would've red carded Balotelli / Barton / Cattermole / Adam etc had they performed that tackle, last minute or not.

Wellbeck is a cheating little **** (see his dive at weekend) therefore I have no reason to feel he wouldn't crunch someone 'on purpose'.

Stoned Rose said:
I still think the ref would've red carded Balotelli / Barton / Cattermole / Adam etc had they performed that tackle, last minute or not.

Wellbeck is a cheating little **** (see his dive at weekend) therefore I have no reason to feel he wouldn't crunch someone 'on purpose'.

there`s a reason we call them the scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.