United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syth said:
burning blue soul said:
just had to edit wikipedia from this-

A guard of honour was held on 28th April 2013 by the Arsenal F.C. players after Manchester United won the premier league title for consecutive 20th time.

to this-

A guard of honour was held on 28th April 2013 by the Arsenal F.C. players after Manchester United won the league title for 20th time.

constant vigilance is needed to stop the rag propaganda machine from feeding the unsuspecting public absolute bullshit!!!

You have done your duties well soldier!

24b52bn.jpg

SIR, THANK YOU, SIR!!

United don't win = rant at FA or linesman or referee.

Sir Alex Ferguson has a history of being unhappy with Phil Dowd, and that continued after Man United's 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Sunday. "When we had a foul, he booked us straight away," he said. "We've got probably the best disciplinary record in the country. For us to have five players booked, I don't think that is right."

See he also claimed the referee could not keep up. Not the first time he has criticized a referee over fitness.

What a twat. 4 of the yellow cards were justified (thought Valencia's was harsh but probably given more for persistent fouling) and he was probably shocked that a ref finally produced a card instead of patting the player on the back and laughing with them after the foul.
There is no merit in boasting they have the best disciplinary record as all other supporters know why that is. It was like when everyone was praising Rooney last year for not having a yellow card, saying he has grown up when in truth he was still committing fouls worthy of a yellow card or worse but not receiving a card from spineless referees

Syth said:
burning blue soul said:
just had to edit wikipedia from this-

A guard of honour was held on 28th April 2013 by the Arsenal F.C. players after Manchester United won the premier league title for consecutive 20th time.

to this-

A guard of honour was held on 28th April 2013 by the Arsenal F.C. players after Manchester United won the league title for 20th time.

constant vigilance is needed to stop the rag propaganda machine from feeding the unsuspecting public absolute bullshit!!!

You have done your duties well soldier!

Im sorry,but he hasnt done his duties well. I cannot find one reference to Rag Scum at all on that page.. am truly miffed ;)

hertsblue said:
United don't win = rant at FA or linesman or referee.

Sir Alex Ferguson has a history of being unhappy with Phil Dowd, and that continued after Man United's 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Sunday. "When we had a foul, he booked us straight away," he said. "We've got probably the best disciplinary record in the country. For us to have five players booked, I don't think that is right."

See he also claimed the referee could not keep up. Not the first time he has criticized a referee over fitness.

What a twat. 4 of the yellow cards were justified (thought Valencia's was harsh but probably given more for persistent fouling) and he was probably shocked that a ref finally produced a card instead of patting the player on the back and laughing with them after the foul.
There is no merit in boasting they have the best disciplinary record as all other supporters know why that is. It was like when everyone was praising Rooney last year for not having a yellow card, saying he has grown up when in truth he was still committing fouls worthy of a yellow card or worse but not receiving a card from spineless referees

This what pisses me of with this rag KUNT saying this after every game that doesn't go the way he like in the end get results/decisions going the scums way 99 times out of 100 the Fa are a weak bunch of kunts which also have a bunch of rags running it

Will anyone else be supporting them this Sunday against the Rentboys?

As much as it pains me I will.If we win against Swansea then a victory for the Scum virtually guarantees second place and means we can rest/rotate against West Brom on the Tuesday before the Cup Final.

Come on you Reds?!

Len Rum said:
Will anyone else be supporting them this Sunday against the Rentboys?

As much as it pains me I will.If we win against Swansea then a victory for the Scum virtually guarantees second place and means we can rest/rotate against West Brom on the Tuesday before the Cup Final.

Come on you Reds?!

trying....trying.....trying.......

.....no cant do it, come on you chelski chavs

Sorry been a while since I logged on but this sums that lot up. I live quite near a rag pub, on that Monday I heard some woman walk past and ask "Did we win?" When she heard they did she started chanting "Championi Championi ole ole ole" Proper fan clearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.