United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
mat said:
samharris said:
But Marvin.......He's the new messiah.. or is it mess here..

He's the new English wonder kid who'll lead Engerland to WC glory....
Been at united since he was a kid too, their academy targeted him before he was even born.
I think I read somewhere that they saw his potential while still being a little fetus!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-portos-eliaquim-1940789?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... um=twitter</a>

Look what happens when Gollom is sunning himself in Mordor .....

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...-shocked-sir-alex-ferguson-retirement?cc=3436

Van Persie shocked by Fergie retirement

Robin van Persie has described the moment Sir Alex Ferguson told the Manchester United squad he was retiring and called it an "historical" moment.

Van Persie joined United last summer and played a part in them reclaiming the Premier League title from Manchester City by scoring 26 goals in 35 games.

But he had no idea that success would lead Ferguson to step down after 27 years in charge. In an interview with the Sun the former Arsenal captain says he couldn't believe what he was hearing when his manager broke the news.

"Sir Alex came through the dressing room door and the first thing he said was that he was retiring.

"I had to gasp for breath and I shook my head. Had he really said what I thought he'd said?

"The room fell deathly quiet and then everyone became emotional.

"Sir Alex then had a long talk with the squad. I found it a very special speech and felt privileged to have witnessed it.

"It was an historical moment for football, even though I was not happy to hear his message."

Desperate to move to ManU to play with your idol, and now he retires after you only get to spend one season with them. Now he can look forward to playing under the legendary (and 2nd greatest PL manager ever) Moyes.

Dont worry, I'm sure Fungus will visit you every weekend so you can continue to polish his knob.

I honestly think united will struggle under moyes. Reading van Persie in the paper this morning, bacon face had the place running like a well oiled machine. They have tinkered a bit too much with the system in my opinion and I think they will draw a lot of games they are used to winning. Hope so anyway

Is it me or are these ronaldo stories of him going to the swamp identical to the sneijder stories that every rag top paper printed and reprinted last pre season.....
Every man and his dog knows the lady boy won't be going back to the swamp...just let it go boys...let it go!!!

Newly appointed Manchester United boss and managerial guru David Moyes has made his first move in player recruitment by promoting Guillermo Varela from United's famed production line or Youth team to the senior squad.

Legend has it Eric Harrison and Brian Kidd were holidaying early 1992 in Montevideo, Uruguay when they spotted a perfect couple of human specimens holding hands. Months later Mrs Varela was pregnant and Ted Beckham was flown over from Peckham to view the foetus' scan..... and proclaimed it as perfect as his sons' David.

The unborn Guillermo was then signed straight away into United's under 0's to join others legends from this famed United academy like Ronaldo, Rooney and Cantona.

nootrient said:
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...-shocked-sir-alex-ferguson-retirement?cc=3436

Van Persie shocked by Fergie retirement

Robin van Persie has described the moment Sir Alex Ferguson told the Manchester United squad he was retiring and called it an "historical" moment.

Van Persie joined United last summer and played a part in them reclaiming the Premier League title from Manchester City by scoring 26 goals in 35 games.

But he had no idea that success would lead Ferguson to step down after 27 years in charge. In an interview with the Sun the former Arsenal captain says he couldn't believe what he was hearing when his manager broke the news.

"Sir Alex came through the dressing room door and the first thing he said was that he was retiring.

"I had to gasp for breath and I shook my head. Had he really said what I thought he'd said?

"The room fell deathly quiet and then everyone became emotional.

"Sir Alex then had a long talk with the squad. I found it a very special speech and felt privileged to have witnessed it.

"It was an historical moment for football, even though I was not happy to hear his message."

Desperate to move to ManU to play with your idol, and now he retires after you only get to spend one season with them. Now he can look forward to playing under the legendary (and 2nd greatest PL manager ever) Moyes.

Dont worry, I'm sure Fungus will visit you every weekend so you can continue to polish his knob.
Your shock is perfectly understandable, Robin.

Who wasn't surprised when this man, in his seventy second year, awaiting a hip replacement, his mental faculties and ability to think rationally palpably on the wain with a nose getting increasingly purple by the week, announced his retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.