United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some local rag was on Talkshite earlier saying he can't watch them any more and how it's all gone to shit under Moyes. FFS there are plenty of us on BM who went week in week out home and away when we were shit but we still kept going. Now this rag's essentially jacking them in because they're 7th. It's not so many years ago that many of us would have crawled over broken glass to see City 7th in the PL. They really have no fucking clue what being a supporter is.

Another more intelligent rag said that Mata was the cherry on the cake but the only problem is that the rags haven't yet got the cake.

Luckily I think they have Fulham next, they will win and their season will be on track again then they play Arsenal

On paper their run in looks quite easy, but it there are a fair few more banana skins to come by the looks of things

laserblue said:
Some local rag was on Talkshite earlier saying he can't watch them any more and how it's all gone to shit under Moyes. FFS there are plenty of us on BM who went week in week out home and away when we were shit but we still kept going. Now this rag's essentially jacking them in because they're 7th. It's not so many years ago that many of us would have crawled over broken glass to see City 7th in the PL. They really have no fucking clue what being a supporter is.

Another more intelligent rag said that Mata was the cherry on the cake but the only problem is that the rags haven't yet got the cake.
That 90's decade was particularly grim. And even fairly recently, the Pee-arse season tested the resolve of many blues. The rags should try a few seasons of the shite we've had to put up with this past 30 years. As you said, you'd have put your granny on the game to secure us 7th spot in the top flight. Most of those years, we were happy to secure 7th from bottom!

buckshot said:
I'm looking forward to "Champions League you're havin' a laugh!"

"Thursday Nights... Channel 5".

Like they sang every fucking week at Liverpool.

Loving there demise and long may it continue, the spouting I see on my Facebook all the time now is unbelievable. The usual ones who slate City at every turn but then when scum get beat and City fans post something it's there usual bitter shite response.

First they said we'd never win a trophy - check
Not in whiskey-noses lifetime - check
Then they said we'd never win the league - check

Now all there left with is Komps never won a treble - hopefully we can end that one this season (or even better it), even if we don't.. it just goes to show there fall from grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.