United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianw16 said:
Hope this hasn't been posted before. Just saw it on RAWK. Bloody hilarious.

10ofuyt.gif

ha ha ha not seen that one fuckin ell, lol.

stony said:
I heard one of the bookies yesterday on talkshite saying they'd refunded every punter that backed the rags to win the title and were now offering odds of 77/1 if they wanted to re-bet.

I heard that too. It was Betfair I think. When the bookie was told he was mad he said they might be mad but their not stupid, basically saying the world knows the rags have no fucking chance. Unless I misheard it I thought there would be no refunds, just the opportunity to cancel the original bet and re-do it at the higher odds. So another win-win for the bookies.

laserblue said:
stony said:
I heard one of the bookies yesterday on talkshite saying they'd refunded every punter that backed the rags to win the title and were now offering odds of 77/1 if they wanted to re-bet.

I heard that too. It was Betfair I think. When the bookie was told he was mad he said they might be mad but their not stupid, basically saying the world knows the rags have no fucking chance. Unless I misheard it I thought there would be no refunds, just the opportunity to cancel the original bet and re-do it at the higher odds. So another win-win for the bookies.

I think you might have heard it right mate. I was threading my way through Leeds city centre at the time, so I was a trifle distracted. I was just gobsmacked that a bookie would do this, your version makes more sense.

There's this plastic rag where I work. Every season we have a bet on United/City finishing higher. He's been on paternity leave for the last seven months (this is Sweden) but he's come back today - an Arsenal fan.

Anderson on MUFC: 'I'm sure lots of players want out. Especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for 7 or 8 years.'

Hahaha, rats abandoning a sinking ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.