United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 points....

Didn't West Ham go down once with 42 points? Carlsberg don't do dreams, but if they did....

pZw3Jw0.png

quiet_riot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9O6pCYyelA[/youtube]

That brings back memories.

One of my favourites from Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart's 'Junior Choice' on Radio One back in my youth.

Vienna_70 said:
quiet_riot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9O6pCYyelA[/youtube]

That brings back memories.

One of my favourites from Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart's 'Junior Choice' on Radio One back in my youth.

Mate if you know whats good for you NEVER make a reference to a 70's radio 1 DJ !! Yewtree officers will be round in the morning mate.

bluethrunthru said:
mcmanus said:
When I walked in the boozer purposely at 2.55pm today I was greeted by 'fuck off you piss taking twat'.

Quick reply 'you haven't got beat yet'.

Dad's Army just starting............ the don;t like it up 'em do they? ...... bbbbwwwaaaahhhhahahahaha

When I walked out the boozer I departed with something similar shouted at me but more kinda angry.

I'm loving this.

Rag on 606; Moyes has been unlucky.
Another one "referee needs to take a long hard look at himself".
Oh and "Moyes is the man"; on this I have to agree.

I see they have a thread slamming GPC and Charlton.

It's just now dawning on the reasonably intelligent rags (a minority at any time) that these two are the agents of their demise. Hopefully this opinion never permeates the boardroom, and these two senile idiots see out the implosion of the swamp.

Draken said:

The swamp is starting to look like that movie Downfall I have to say......... can see GPC as Goebbels - last act will have to be to administer the poison tablets to his children, Giggsy, Scholes Neville P - any of the class of 92 still round the swamp will be off'd before he tops Mrs GPC and turns the gun on himself.

The body of Moyes will be blazing in a ditch in the carpark but Bobby Charlton will plough on Goering like trying to save his skin and start a new dynasty with him at the helm................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.