United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed on their OS. I kinda liked him, not the typical rag with a face you just want to punch. :) Always seemed to me as a decent guy.

And he may be sorely missed by the rags as he was still able to put in a shift when needed.

david whites spike said:
jimharri said:
SSN reporting that Vidic is off at the end of the season. A rat leaving a sinking ship.
He certainly won't be the last.....they're fucked for the foreseeable
Whoever's there in the summer, even if they've got a shitload of cash to splash, and even if they make fourth, still has an enormous job on their hands.

Massive, one might say.

david whites spike said:
jimharri said:
SSN reporting that Vidic is off at the end of the season. A rat leaving a sinking ship.
He certainly won't be the last.....they're fucked for the foreseeable
Nemadja whoah nemandja whoa
He comes from Serbia
He' ll fuckin desert ya

From now until may please.....I thank you

So now that's Wio n Vidic who need replacing, they need a midfield n then a striker or two.

When they don't get 4th then it will be even more difficult for them to get the players they want.

I'm loving this!

From sadwankersareus err i mean redcafe.

"Hummels is the best direct replacement"

Yep he will be desperate to fight it out around the upper middle table, probably for the prestige only also, he will refuse his pay.

Hungarian blue said:
Confirmed on their OS. I kinda liked him, not the typical rag with a face you just want to punch. :) Always seemed to me as a decent guy.

And he may be sorely missed by the rags as he was still able to put in a shift when needed.

He obviously wants the chance to try to win some more medals before his career is over.

Something he knows he has no chance of doing at the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.