United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for all those cunts on twitter and Facebook that have "let's all laugh at city" on their profiles or bios whatever you fucking call them , and I'm loving every second of this, and I'm laughing right back at you

I've almost stopped laughing, really need Sir Alex to come out tomorrow and say they can still win the league..oh im off again bbbwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AshtonBlueMooner said:
They will finish 5th or 6th. They might have signed Mata but without a midfielder along the lines of YaYa or Fernandinho they won't get the ball to him. Cleverless and Fletcher are average prem league players who are easily found out against the top teams. They will end up losing 10 or 11 games this season. Karma is wonderful.

Haven't they lost 8 league games already??? I think if you offered them 10 or 11 league defeats maximum this season right now they would tear your fucking arm off - I think defeats could be into their teens when the realisation that they will all have to book a holiday to get into Europe next season and the atmosphere at the swamp turns poisonous

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/things-today-that-proved-moyes-is-an-idiot.383640/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/things-t ... ot.383640/</a>

My fave

Ok, prediction time.

David Moyes will resign on Monday.

Tomorrow, the papers are going to carry the headline : "Moyes: I don't know what we need to do to win".

This is going to be the last straw for the Glazers. Moyes has just signed his own death warrant. The Glazers are buisness men, who have sat on their hands watching this cretin single handedly dismantle their investment. In fact they have even given him £80m to boot. At any other club, Moyes would have been sacked months ago after this season of incompetence. But unfortunately, SAF has nailed his colours to the "give him time" mast, and the PR department has been full on with the "Manchester United way" bollocks and the "we do things differently here" (aka better) here. What a mess, but what to do??? Can't sack the twat or we will look like complete hypocrites and fools and then there's also SAF who is desperately trying to hang on to Wee Davey, or else he looks like a complete arse for giving him the job in the first place.

The ONLY solution is that Moyes resigns. So conversations will take place, phone calls and meetings and Monday he will be summonsed into the office for a meeting with the board. He will br given two options; either resign and be given a generous payoff, or be sacked. It's a no brainer for Moyes and he will step down. Secretly, he'll be pleased. He knows he is way out of his depth and it will be a load off his mind.

The club can give it the spiel about he disappointed they are, but thank him for his tremendous contribution etc etc. Moyes can say some shit about family reasons or whatever, or just say its been agreed in the interests of all parties. Whatever.

8 defeats already and still to play us, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal etc. Left alone, he won't get them 6th, let alone 4th. Any fool can see it. That he must go is beyond doubt and the only questions how and when. But personally I can't see him making it to the end of the season, so why wait. And that quote above "I don't know what we need to do to win", I think gives them all the incentive to do it now. Gone by Monday.

cNBGyjoir.gif

Chippy_boy said:
Ok, prediction time.

David Moyes will resign on Monday.

Tomorrow, the papers are going to carry the headline : "Moyes: I don't know what we need to do to win".

This is going to be the last straw for the Glazers. Moyes has just signed his own death warrant. The Glazers are buisness men, who have sat on their hands watching this cretin single handedly dismantle their investment. In fact they have even given him £80m to boot. At any other club, Moyes would have been sacked months ago after this season of incompetence. But unfortunately, SAF has nailed his colours to the "give him time" mast, and the PR department has been full on with the "Manchester United way" bollocks and the "we do things differently here" (aka better) here. What a mess, but what to do??? Can't sack the twat or we will look like complete hypocrites and fools and then there's also SAF who is desperately trying to hang on to Wee Davey, or else he looks like a complete arse for giving him the job in the first place.

The ONLY solution is that Moyes resigns. So conversations will take place, phone calls and meetings and Monday he will be summonsed into the office for a meeting with the board. He will br given two options; either resign and be given a generous payoff, or be sacked. It's a no brainer for Moyes and he will step down. Secretly, he'll be pleased. He knows he is way out of his depth and it will be a load off his mind.

The club can give it the spiel about he disappointed they are, but thank him for his tremendous contribution etc etc. Moyes can say some shit about family reasons or whatever, or just say its been agreed in the interests of all parties. Whatever.

8 defeats already and still to play us, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal etc. Left alone, he won't get them 6th, let alone 4th. Any fool can see it. That he must go is beyond doubt and the only questions how and when. But personally I can't see him making it to the end of the season, so why wait. And that quote above "I don't know what we need to do to win", I think gives them all the incentive to do it now. Gone by Monday.
No one to replace him

jimharri said:
Just a quick reminder, should anyone need it;

david-moyes-manchester-united_1.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Ubw5N8iVDHI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Ubw5N8iVDHI</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.