United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
malg said:
Damocles said:
ColorlessRecentHydatidtapeworm.gif

Wayne Rooney, ladies and gentlemen.
I'm sure that will get reviewed on MOTD tonight and the pundits will be all over it saying what a disgrace it is.............

That dive is shocking! They won't even show it during the highlights... BT gave him MOTM ffs! He's the English goldenboy he gets away with so much, refs the game most of the time and none of the refs have the balls to tell him to fuck off.

Scrappy 3rd which saw the end of the game really, that was after Villa were denied a pen. Scoreline more than flatters the scum, didn't watch the whole game as it was pretty boring but they were there usual shite. But, at least it papers over the cracks and keeps Gollum in a job!

Spot on MOTD won't go anywhere near it - guaranteed.

Earlier in this thread I read that the rag fans were booing as the plane went over, now I am not a rocket scientist but I am pretty sure the pilot couldn't hear them.

Oh and this corner they have turned, I have counted and this is the third one so that means they are right back to where they started from. In the shit.

FOR MANCHESTER UNITED TO BEAT BAYERNMUNICHThey must assemble a squad like this... GOALKEEPER: SupermanDEFENCE: Batman;Undertaker;RandyOrton;James BondMIDFIELDERS: Thor; Harry Potter;Merlin;Seeker...STRIKERS: Jet Lee; Jackie ChanSUBSTITUTES:Bruce leeSpidermanCm punkMike TysonRamboWolverineKyle XYMost importantly... ­COACH: Michael Scofield assisted by Agent Mahone=D =)) *rotfl*

Got some pissed up rags on this train wanting Neil Lennon to take over after i suggested he's a proven winner in his league.

oye said:
FOR MANCHESTER UNITED TO BEAT BAYERNMUNICHThey must assemble a squad like this... GOALKEEPER: SupermanDEFENCE: Batman;Undertaker;RandyOrton;James BondMIDFIELDERS: Thor; Harry Potter;Merlin;Seeker...STRIKERS: Jet Lee; Jackie ChanSUBSTITUTES:Bruce leeSpidermanCm punkMike TysonRamboWolverineKyle XYMost importantly... ­COACH: Michael Scofield assisted by Agent Mahone=D =)) *rotfl*

Dickheads.

There's no way Lee would be on the bench and Chan in the first 11.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm --<br /><br />
TGR said:
RyanP3609 said:
malg said:
I'm sure that will get reviewed on MOTD tonight and the pundits will be all over it saying what a disgrace it is.............

That dive is shocking! They won't even show it during the highlights... BT gave him MOTM ffs! He's the English goldenboy he gets away with so much, refs the game most of the time and none of the refs have the balls to tell him to fuck off.

Scrappy 3rd which saw the end of the game really, that was after Villa were denied a pen. Scoreline more than flatters the scum, didn't watch the whole game as it was pretty boring but they were there usual shite. But, at least it papers over the cracks and keeps Gollum in a job!

Spot on MOTD won't go anywhere near it - guaranteed.

Did he get a pen for that?

Interesting psychological coping mechanism from them: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/preference-for-league-title.387587/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/preferen ... le.387587/</a>

They really, really, really don't want to entertain the thought that we could win it. So they're supporting you and they'll console themselves by self-rationalizing that you simply "bought the title" i.e. basically they'll still view your title win with an asterik.

What a bitter lot they are.

TGR said:
mat said:
Got some pissed up rags on this train wanting Neil Lennon to take over after i suggested he's a proven winner in his league.

Lennon is the obvious and stand out candidate to replace Moyes.
He's cut from from the same cloth
Hewn from the same stone
Etc etc etc etc etc...
So they want an ex blue pulling them out of the shit then? This just gets better.....

Just put on Facebook the following:

"I wish Andy Morrison was playing when that dog bothering gypo done Haaland, he wouldn't have got out alive!"

Rag nob replied:

Course He would have had a chance of getting out coz u can't sell out the emptyhad!

The gift that keeps on giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.