United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
ColorlessRecentHydatidtapeworm.gif

Wayne Rooney, ladies and gentlemen.

Did Rooney try and claim a pen after that?

No, the dive wasn't mentioned at all. In fact it wasn't even shown. I'm sure if Mario had done that in his previous City life, it would have been on the Sky Sports News and Match Of The Day loops.

Let's be honest, we all know the media in whatever form, is, and has always been behind United, even in their darkest days.(Moyes)

Terrible challenge by the Villa lad. The wig nearly ended up in the Stretford End...

Any foreign player would have been slaughtered for that on MOTD. It was a conscious decision not to show it, as diving is once again big news, so where this thing is concerned I'm calling.........................AGENDA!

Couldn't someone on Twitter tweet that to Gary Lineker and ask for his thoughts on it and also why it wasn't shown on motd?

Damocles said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Damocles said:
ColorlessRecentHydatidtapeworm.gif

Wayne Rooney, ladies and gentlemen.

Did Rooney try and claim a pen after that?

Yes, in fact he ran to the ref and screamed in his face for a pen.
Seems to be accepted as part of the game now that Rooney is allowed to scream abuse at the referee

I'm glad they are no longer competing against us, or the preferential treatment they get would do my head in

Looks like they are going to sell Zaha in the summer and he should come home. The boy has bags of talent and will be a huge success in the Premiership. He has not been handled well. Bolasie may not always have end product, but when you see how he has developed given time, then Zaha the younger, faster, stronger, more skillful, better technically, more vision etc would flourish given the opportunity. If we stay up he should start again. He is still very young and has time on his side.

No surprise they were better with Rooney at 9 yesterday and Mata playing in his position. Kagawa actually showed a bit of what he could do. The press love to hype Rooney, but he is just not good enough at 10. He does not do what he is supposed to and link play. RVP should be sold in the summer, though he is better than Rooney. Vidic has checked out mentally and Rafael has completely lost his head. Money won't change Moyes ineptitude. I said before at the start that they had the 2nd/3rd best squad in the league. It's better than Liverpool's or Arsenal's, but they are still 7th. Hopefully Bayern give them a thrashing on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.