United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rag acquaintance told me they're pinning their hopes on qualifying for the CL with a surge in their last 6 games to finish 5th and City failing FFP and being disqualified. YCNMIU.

laserblue said:
A rag acquaintance told me they're pinning their hopes on qualifying for the CL with a surge in their last 6 games to finish 5th and City failing FFP and being disqualified. YCNMIU.

That will be the day Ifinish with footy!.

Dextersmate said:
laserblue said:

Really ? I would carry on supporting us the same as I always have.

stony said:
Dextersmate said:
laserblue said:

I would but I can see his point. we simply can't allow platini to cheat us out of our future.

de niro said:
stony said:
Dextersmate said:

I would but I can see his point. we simply can't allow platini to cheat us out of our future.

If they do, then there is absolutely fuck all that we as fans can do about it. We can shout and moan all we like, but withdrawing our support wouldn't hurt uefa, just the club.

Re: Who do United hate more - us or Liverpool?

Johnsonontheleft said:
I was astounded to read a Facebook status from a rag wanting City to beat Liverpool to the title. It seems like some of them hate the scousers more than us - is this true of rags in general????

It's more to do with the fact that they made a big deal about "knocking Liverpool off their perch" - they don't want them clawing back any title win against them. They hold City in equal contempt (as much as we do them). As we are no threat to their record of 20 titles, they can live with us winning it - we're the lesser of the 2 evils to them.

Most of my family are long-standing rag fans (season tickets going back to the sixties some of them and all Mancs born and bred) and they are willing City to win the title. If the dippers weren't in contention for it, they'd never want us to win it.

If It is the case that we don't win it, then I would want Liverpool to win it - it would just rub salt into the wound of a very shit season for them!

mancunial said:
It would never happen it would be a court case that would rip football apart
Exactly. Do you think a court would be impressed with a UEFA disciplinary panel containing the former boss of the team most likely to gain from the decision, who is still connected to that club? Bring back Judge Jeffries, I say.

laserblue said:

Are they planning to borrow even more money from someone else so their ''financial fairness'' is even more massive?

I bet the rags are loving these back pages.

_73918683_liv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.