United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who do United hate more - us or Liverpool?

Rags in general hate Liverpool more although mancunian rags hate city more.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends whether they're Mancunian reds or not imo.
Aye agree with this.

From the Utd 'fans' I know...

If they're from in and around Manchester they generally hate City more. If they're from timbuktu they tend to hate Liverpool more.

With that said, they've already had to live through us lifting the title so a few I know would rather have to live through that again than have Liverpool lift it as soon as they implode

They've found their medicine to deal with you--basically they're rationalizing that you don't really count because of oil money--basically I get the sense that they see you as illegitimate. That's their coping mechanism for dealing with you. Plus that'll be corrected when Kroos, Cavani, Carvalho, Coentrao, and Shaw all come on board.

Us, we'd be right back on the perch and I don't think they can handle the suddeness of the flip-flop between our fortunes. That's why they're in utter panic at the very thought of us winning the league.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends whether they're Mancunian reds or not imo.
Yeh I think this is generally they case, though I did know this one strange bloke, who supported Manchester. He didn't care whether it was City or United just wanted the Manchester teams to both do as well as possible. Wasn't a glory hunter either and was actually pretty good at football.

superseiyan said:
They've found their medicine to deal with you--basically they're rationalizing that you don't really count because of oil money--basically I get the sense that they see you as illegitimate. That's their coping mechanism for dealing with you. Plus that'll be corrected when Kroos, Cavani, Carvalho, Coentrao, and Shaw all come on board.

Us, we'd be right back on the perch and I don't think they can handle the suddeness of the flip-flop between our fortunes. That's why they're in utter panic at the very thought of us winning the league.

yeah you're right they are right fucking hypocrites

just like scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.