United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
citytill1die84 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Another belter this morning...

Rags have switched their intentions from Luke Shaw to Barca's Jordi Alba.

:-)

LOL comedy club :) Evra signing a new 1 year contract suggests to me they won't be signing a LB.

According to Sky Bet this morning there is a two horse race for the signature of Toni Kroos.......
Real Madrid and the RAGS.....

No brainer there then Toni

That's technically a 1 horse 1 donkey race.

The rags have announced a sponsorship deal with a company called Cho-A Pharm who are now their (wait for it) "official pharmaceuticals partner in South Korea and Vietnam". I bet Wio's wishing he could have stayed on.

I neutral cynic might conclude they were more interested in money by signing sponsors than spending money on players. :-)

laserblue said:
The rags have announced a sponsorship deal with a company called Cho-A Pharm who are now their (wait for it) "official pharmaceuticals partner in South Korea and Vietnam". I bet Wio's wishing he could have stayed on.

Hahahahahahahahahhhahahaha! .......ha hahahahahahahaha!

"With an on-going commitment to product innovation, coupled with a desire to be an industry thought leader, Cho-A is a market leader in Korea and Vietnam."

Still haven't sold their tickets so the news will be unbelievable until they do. I am reliably informed when Woodwood saw Van the mans list he said and how the hell am I to shift 55k tickets with that list of names. Van the mans reply was do what you usually do and make it up and don't forget the sponsorship deals to pay for my fucking salary. :-)

Daz_Blue said:
Andrés Felipe ‏@ITKAndres 3h
BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS coming out of Manchester United tonight. This UNBELIEVABLE NEWS will be revealed at 9:30 UK time. Stay tuned.

Anichibi ?

Well it is now 10.09 and you haven't been back on. Have they signed the new midfield maestro Sir Joey of Barton or what?

laserblue said:

Well they've no chance in the North Korean market now, get in there City! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.