United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been discussed?

<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/06/09/cl-manchester-united-could-participate-in-the-europa-league-next/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/06/ ... ague-next/</a>

Would be hilarious if they if they ended up playing Europa League next year after all. Have a few friends who were celebrating the fact they didn't get in. However I would suspect Gill will handle this situation on United's behalf.

lol on a train near york, four united fans talking about moyes, the loudest one spouts up 'i knew he wasn't the right man after his first game, saying a draw at swansea was a good result, he's manager of man utd, you don't say that'

he's right, you don't say that, especially when you've won

Re: Fernando

Sojib_citizen said:
After Holland's powerful performence against Spain, i fear that if luis van gaal bring Nigel de jong to rags camp then what will happen....although it's fernando thread but i couldn't resist myself to post.

why worry? De Jong is a very limited one dimensional midfielder who may strengthen a lower table side but just enough to keep them out of the relegation places

any side who signs him are just sending out a message that premiership survival is their priority

whp.blue said:
Sojib_citizen said:
After Holland's powerful performence against Spain, i fear that if luis van gaal bring Nigel de jong to rags camp then what will happen....although it's fernando thread but i couldn't resist myself to post.

why worry? De Jong is a very limited one dimensional midfielder who may strengthen a lower table side but just enough to keep them out of the relegation places

any side who signs him are just sending out a message that premiership survival is their priority

Isn't that more than a little harsh?

Manchester City won both the FA Cup and the Premier League while Nigel de Jong was an integral part of our side.

NdJ is and always will be much more than a mid-table player!

Vienna_70 said:
whp.blue said:
Sojib_citizen said:

Manchester City won both the FA Cup and the Premier League while Nigel de Jong was an integral part of our side.

Not really he was very good at breaking up play but his distribution and forward play was very limited and when we moved on as a club and started to play a more expansive style of play we very quickly out grew NDJ
imho of course

City Raider said:
lol on a train near york, four united fans talking about moyes, the loudest one spouts up 'i knew he wasn't the right man after his first game, saying a draw at swansea was a good result, he's manager of man utd, you don't say that'

he's right, you don't say that, especially when you've won

its hard to keep track when tickets are so hard to come by

whp.blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
whp.blue said:

Not really he was very good at breaking up play but his distribution and forward play was very limited and when we moved on as a club and started to play a more expansive style of play we very quickly out grew NDJ
imho of course

barring ourselves and Chelsea de jong would improve ANY prem team. class act and a whole lot better than anything the rags have got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.