United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
blueinsa said:
Salford_Blue said:
Since the fabled "Class of 92", who else of any significance has come through on the production belt?

Isn't this the manyoooo way?

Or will the spending, if it happens, be manipulated to show that as everyone else is buying big, then why shouldn't the mighty manyooo?

I look forward to another pre-season of ticket sales advertising overload, sprinkled with, "Reus, Vidal and Kroos have been seen in Lou's chippy".

Van Persie emerged from an egg laid by Slur Alex don't ya know!

good job they didn't pay a lot of money for an aging crock, they only got one season out of him. would have been bad business.

The shitter is mate it was one hell of a season. Just glad the pisscan went as he really was worth 20-30 points a season to them before they even kicked a ball, as this season has shown.

Having seen some impressive highlights on MOTD of Zaha yesterday and given how shite Man Yoo have been this season was loaning him out pretty stupid when you see how crap the likes of Valencia and Young were?

de niro said:
the hurt and bitterness is a joy to behold.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-or-manchester-city-weird.390116/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpoo ... rd.390116/</a>

and we've not got over the line yet :)

If Liverpool win, you wouldn't be able to escape the celebrations or poetry for years.

With City it's different. It's not just us, nobody cares. In fact, it's probably a good thing that they win it and their fans see just how much nobody cares about what their Sugar Daddy has bought them this year. The sooner they go the way of Blackburn, the better.

Having said that, come on Chelsea!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Close season their big problem is that they are supposedly going to spend £150 million. Now this I could almost believe if they could generate a transfer budget by offloading players for a decent sum. They have Evra, Vidic and Wio departing that will generate no cash. Just to replace them with high level players will cost them £50 million just to put them in a position where they already are. It`s defenders they need, not the likes of Reus, Roben, Cavani etc.

zandvoort blue said:
Close season their big problem is that they are supposedly going to spend £150 million. Now this I could almost believe if they could generate a transfer budget by offloading players for a decent sum. They have Evra, Vidic and Wio departing that will generate no cash. Just to replace them with high level players will cost them £50 million just to put them in a position where they already are. It`s defenders they need, not the likes of Reus, Roben, Cavani etc.

Vidic won't bring in any cash; he's out of contract.

And defenders' names don't generate excitement like forwards do. They have season tickets to sell.

Vienna_70 said:
zandvoort blue said:

And defenders' names don't generate excitement like forwards do. They have season tickets to sell.

This is what I am saying, none of those 3 will generate any cash, therefore just to put them at the position they already are at will cost them £50 million.
In reality to spend big they will have to generate cash big. Gone are the days of clubs paying big bucks just because they sat on the Rag bench. The only real cash generator is Rooney, and who could afford/want to pay his wages?

This lad talks a lot of sense

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiFaA4hBgJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiFaA4hBgJA</a>

zandvoort blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
zandvoort blue said:

This is what I am saying, none of those 3 will generate any cash, therefore just to put them at the position they already are at will cost them £50 million.
In reality to spend big they will have to generate cash big. Gone are the days of clubs paying big bucks just because they sat on the Rag bench. The only real cash generator is Rooney, and who could afford/want to pay his wages?

Bet the Glazers will try to sell Rooney to PSG for mega £££ to get him of the wage bill

zandvoort blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
zandvoort blue said:

Sorry, mate.

I misunderstood your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.