United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
the hurt and bitterness is a joy to behold.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-or-manchester-city-weird.390116/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpoo ... rd.390116/</a>

and we've not got over the line yet :)

This is a cracker.

"City's titles will always have the 'Petrodollar Asterisk' beside them.

Proper footballing folk understand this so a win for that lot is as hollow as you can get in the game."

They don't seem to have a problem with their club winning titles by systematic cheating, diving, gamesmanship and harassment of officials. They're too thick to realise how hollow much of their trophy haul under the GPC was.

Salford_Blue said:
Since the fabled "Class of 92", who else of any significance has come through on the production belt?

Isn't this the manyoooo way?

Or will the spending, if it happens, be manipulated to show that as everyone else is buying big, then why shouldn't the mighty manyooo?

I look forward to another pre-season of ticket sales advertising overload, sprinkled with, "Reus, Vidal and Kroos have been seen in Lou's chippy".

I think you are forgetting that Wio, Wooney, veron, Bebe, Vidic etc etc all came through their acclaimed academy

laserblue said:
de niro said:
the hurt and bitterness is a joy to behold.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-or-manchester-city-weird.390116/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpoo ... rd.390116/</a>

and we've not got over the line yet :)

This is a cracker.

Proper footballing folk understand this so a win for that lot is as hollow as you can get in the game."

They don't seem to have a problem with their club winning titles by systematic cheating, diving, gamesmanship and harassment of officials. They're too thick to realise how hollow much of their trophy haul under the GPC was.

I really do envy them - how great it must be to support a club who never bought a player in the 26 year GPC years - for example fat boy, Van Persil, Evra, Vidic. Kagawa, De Hiya, Nani, Wio. Carrick, Pretty Boy Jones and The Little Pee are a current 11 they could field that all came through their youth system having all been born in Salford and are not a group assembled at a cost of millions as put about by bitter Blues

They are such a contemptible bunch of classless glory hunting cunts I wish them all a bleak fottballing future

corky1970 said:
It boils down to this

Our billionaire is richer than theirs ,they don't like it
Simple as

Oh and to lurking rags,yes you have a billionaire owner in case you forgot except ours has brown skin.. You racist fucks

WRONG WRONG WRONG

We have a MULTI Billionaire as an owner

They have an owner who has BORROWED BILLIONS so he can live like a millionaire

Thats why we can buy players and they can't - as summer will show - can't fucking wait for the reckoning

oh what a call on 606 then from a bitter little rag...
contradiction after contradiction,the poor love was tripping over every word that was coming out of his bitter little mouth...
priceless call.
it was about 1 hour and 15 mins into the show,i was cringing for the poor deluded fool.

laserblue said:

Love this question.

"I understand what Petrodollar mean(oil money) but what does the asterisk mean?"

No way is that gormless tw*t from Manchester. Then again, he could be that gormless if he's a rag.

waspish said:
zandvoort blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Vidic won't bring in any cash; he's out of contract.

And defenders' names don't generate excitement like forwards do. They have season tickets to sell.

This is what I am saying, none of those 3 will generate any cash, therefore just to put them at the position they already are at will cost them £50 million.
In reality to spend big they will have to generate cash big. Gone are the days of clubs paying big bucks just because they sat on the Rag bench. The only real cash generator is Rooney, and who could afford/want to pay his wages?

Bet the Glazers will try to sell Rooney to PSG for mega £££ to get him of the wage bill

Don't see PSG buying Rooney with the FFP sanctions being talked about.

Would Rooney really choose to outside England? I think not.

Only outlet for Shrek was Chelsea, he didn't go, earning 300k per week where he is, who is going to give him more than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.