United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is King said:
waspish said:
zandvoort blue said:
This is what I am saying, none of those 3 will generate any cash, therefore just to put them at the position they already are at will cost them £50 million.
In reality to spend big they will have to generate cash big. Gone are the days of clubs paying big bucks just because they sat on the Rag bench. The only real cash generator is Rooney, and who could afford/want to pay his wages?

Bet the Glazers will try to sell Rooney to PSG for mega £££ to get him of the wage bill

Don't see PSG buying Rooney with the FFP sanctions being talked about.

Would Rooney really choose to outside England? I think not.

He still hasn't mastered English after 30 years. No chance he will go abroad and learn another language

wagonman said:
Good old Glazers... I love them.

They have their priorities RIGHT.

Screw the club for as much as they can...

£696 million in interest payments.

£382.9 million buying "players".

JJ
I've just read that as if it was a rhyme in the rhythm of my old man's a dustman....is it a rhyme?.....lol

Rooney will stay.
Hope RVP the crock stays too.

Happy Campers eh?<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
laserblue said:
de niro said:
the hurt and bitterness is a joy to behold.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-or-manchester-city-weird.390116/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpoo ... rd.390116/</a>

and we've not got over the line yet :)

This is a cracker.

They don't seem to have a problem with their club winning titles by systematic cheating, diving, gamesmanship and harassment of officials. They're too thick to realise how hollow much of their trophy haul under the GPC was.

Playing against 10 men & getting penalties in 1/3 of their matches

oldhamblue said:
Kompany is King said:
waspish said:
Bet the Glazers will try to sell Rooney to PSG for mega £££ to get him of the wage bill

Don't see PSG buying Rooney with the FFP sanctions being talked about.

Would Rooney really choose to outside England? I think not.

He still hasn't mastered English after 30 years. No chance he will go abroad and learn another language
You haven't mastered maths either. Shreks dob is 24.10.85

wagonman said:
Good old Glazers... I love them.

They have their priorities RIGHT.

Screw the club for as much as they can...

£696 million in interest payments.

£382.9 million buying "players".

JJ

I worship the Glazers. For one season at least, they have rendered the self-indulgent rag twats an irrelevance. A big thank you to them,

Van Gal hey the man who hasn't been a club manager for 10 years well times have changed.. I'll give him 8 months

Danamy said:
Hearing Van Gaal to be announced on Wednesday with Kluivert as his number 2, interesting to see where that leaves Giggs?

Halfway out of the door or halfway out of his sister-in-law, he's not sure yet.

Danamy said:
Hearing Van Gaal to be announced on Wednesday with Kluivert as his number 2, interesting to see where that leaves Giggs?

Saw a headline on the BBC before saying "Gigg's could leave utd" and i assume with what you just said bud he means this summer.

TCIB said:
Danamy said:

Saw a headline on the BBC before saying "Gigg's could leave utd" and i assume with what you just said bud he means this summer.

He'll turn up somewhere like Hull, get them relegated and spend the rest of his career doing guest spots on MOTD or Talkshite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.