United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Dale said:
Rascal said:
superseiyan said:
In their City or Lfc thread according to them you are not big rivals like us, and your winning the league won't hurt since it will not make you an elite club. And for them supposedly it's all "oil money" anyway so they can live with you winning.

Please go on and become THE Manchester team to shut that lot up.
We are the Manchester team, we always have been. They havent played in Manchester since 1910

Not exactly true . . . . They were our lodgers for about 9 years after the swamp was bombed , then rebuilt.
They call us in our "council house". They were our lodgers and couldn't even choose the colour of the curtains.

Plus they did whenever they played a derby at our place ;)

The class of 92 will be shown the door by the fiery Louis van Gaal.

And they will join the ranks of the likes of Pat (Permanently shouting at the telly) Crerand and Dwight (Has only ever player for united) Yorke who worship from afar and employed to espouse the myth that things have to be done "The united way".

Few rags came up to me and said I'd rather you win it than Liverpool. Same answer: Never bothered about your club and your football-related opinion before. And not doing so now. Bye.

stony said:
Jimfv1 said:
Can see Rooney having a big decision to make this summer. Take a pay cut to go to Chelsea or stay at Utd and suffer under van Gaal until he is sacked.

Not a chance the greedy fat **** will take a pay cut. He'll be happy getting his £300,000 pw and shagging granny Mac on the way home from training.

Fixed.

eversince 76 said:
Few rags came up to me and said I'd rather you win it than Liverpool. Same answer: Never bothered about your club and your football-related opinion before. And not doing so now. Bye.
Great post that mate and nail hit firmly on the head. ....<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 1:05 pm --<br /><br />
eversince 76 said:
Great post that mate and nail hit firmly on the head. ....

Not only that: the Dutch always implode in major tournaments. Good chance of a van Gaal / van Persie bust up before the WC is over.

Jimfv1 said:
Can see Rooney having a big decision to make this summer. Take a pay cut to go to Chelsea or stay at Utd and suffer under van Gaal until he is sacked.

sir baconface said:
Don't miss R5 Live tonight. Live commentary: Rags v Hull.

Massive.

Well reports of Bruce fielding a weakened team ahead of the Cup Final but............. chance to manage the away team to a win at the swamp for the first time will surely be too great for him to ignore AND Jelavic and Long are ineligible for the final so can play tonight.

Looking forwards to them tearing Wio and Vidic a new one and them losing heavily to sum up their season.

Hope Giggs picks hiself too - a final embarrassing chapter in the most embarrassing of seasons for the Scum will go down nicely - a defeat tonight Class of 92 managing in 3 home games against lowly placed opposition and only one win....... I think they will have done as well the Moyesiah in his interview too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.