United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
Hearing Van Gaal to be announced on Wednesday with Kluivert as his number 2, interesting to see where that leaves Giggs?

I take it you trust the source seeing as you are quoting it, but just out of interest, where did you get that from?

Probably no surprise Giggs has been making noises this last day or two, can't see van Gaal wanting him around. Its alright people saying wouldn't it be just perfect if Giggs got a role under van Gaal and could learn from him, but they're obviously not looking at it from van Gaal's perspective; it would mean the club are saying to him we want you to give this guy the benefit of your experience so that in a couple of years we can f**k you off and replace you with somebody cheaper. Would you sign up to it? Makes the Spurs job look good.

Rapist up front and a murderer as assistant coach. Just need a nonce to complete the set.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
wagonman said:
Good old Glazers... I love them.

They have their priorities RIGHT.

Screw the club for as much as they can...

£696 million in interest payments.

£382.9 million buying "players".

JJ
I've just read that as if it was a rhyme in the rhythm of my old man's a dustman....is it a rhyme?.....lol

My old man's a Glazer
He wears a shiny suit
He went and bought a football club
He thought he'd make some loot

JJ

mat said:
Rapist up front and a murderer as assistant coach. Just need a nonce to complete the set.

dont forget granny shagger at no. 10 and bryan riggs with family fun interests on the bench/youth team coach.

In their City or Lfc thread according to them you are not big rivals like us, and your winning the league won't hurt since it will not make you an elite club. And for them supposedly it's all "oil money" anyway so they can live with you winning.

Please go on and become THE Manchester team to shut that lot up.

mat said:

Sounds about right for that morally bankrupt club. Surprised they haven't signed Lee Hughes to complete the set.

waspish said:
Van Gal hey the man who hasn't been a club manager for 10 years well times have changed.. I'll give him 8 months

Not sure where you have been living, but he only just finished coaching bayern in 2011

Danamy said:
Hearing Van Gaal to be announced on Wednesday with Kluivert as his number 2, interesting to see where that leaves Giggs?

Wednesday you say?

Ooohh just happens to be our Villa night. Cheers Uncle Malc it'll take all the media spotlight off us.

Can see Rooney having a big decision to make this summer. Take a pay cut to go to Chelsea or stay at Utd and suffer under van Gaal until he is sacked.

Jimfv1 said:
Can see Rooney having a big decision to make this summer. Take a pay cut to go to Chelsea or stay at Utd and suffer under van Gaal until he is sacked.

Not a chance the greedy fat **** will take a pay cut. He'll be happy getting his £300,000 pw and getting a big mac on the way home from training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.