United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
01MANC said:
Oh Happy Days!!!

To all the rags...

"Kiss me where the sun don't shine, the past was yours, but the future's mine...you're all out of time"
That's just so poignant and accurate. Good spot. Says it all about being a Blue these days.

Love it!

jimharri said:
Blue Haze said:
Moyes is losing too much. I'm afraid he won't last the season.
Yep; we need them to win a few games now. Sacking wee Davey would be a disaster for us! Just said on Sky that United's return from their opening 8 games (11 points) is their worst since 1976!

lol

I'm praying this clueless f*** won't blow it by Christmas. 2 or 3 years of Moyes will be hard to recover from.

My old man is a rag, and its his birthday. Just rang him to pass on both my congratulations and commiserations. You should have heard him, the world is ending for them. I left him moaning that Rooney will leave at the end of the season because he'll have the perfect excuse that they wont be in the top 4, and saying Van Pursestrings will want a transfer. None of the players they need will want to sign as they wont be in the champions league, oh how he was droning on. I rang off chuckling at him. Still, happy bday dad.

ianw16 said:
Cleverley and Jones in CM. Jesus, that's nearly on a par with Yaya and Fernandinho! Can't see why they are struggling to be honest.

Joe Allen would start in their midfield.

I guess they'll break their record and sign Herrera and that will be their midfield problems solved.

superseiyan said:
ianw16 said:
Cleverley and Jones in CM. Jesus, that's nearly on a par with Yaya and Fernandinho! Can't see why they are struggling to be honest.

Joe Allen would start in their midfield.

I guess they'll break their record and sign Herrera and that will be their midfield problems
solved.

The way they are shaping Dave Allen would get a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.