United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio laughing when the camera was on him at 0-0 and Fellani texting just sums it all up. Joke of a club.

I lived in a place called Newark (Just outside Nottingham) growing up and as you can imagine full of plastic Rags, What I wouldn't give to know how there all feeling right now HAHA!!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
They are already like rats deserting a sinking ship - tried to have a conversation with one of them the other day, who said and I quote "Its so boring, I prefer watching Arsenal these days".

You could not make it up!

Expect to start seeing lots of rationalizations and statements about that about Arsenal.

"Oh, well ARsenal are a proper club"..."Wenger deserves it, he's like SAF"..."if it's not going to be us, then at least a proper club will win it, not one of those oil clubs".

I guarantee you're going to start seeing them say stuff like that. How the mighty have fallen.

burning blue soul said:
Blue Haze said:
Said it in the game thread, but I hope rags don't dump Moyes for someone like Pochettino. He knows what he's doing.

he will be in the managers seat at the swamp by new year, mark my words!!! :(
No chance. Southampton won't let him go in the middle of the season. Next summer; who knows? Can't see United going for him though. If WD goes, they'll be after a big name manager.

Ive dreamed of a season like this for a long time, since my father told me of an evil club called Manchester United. Brings me great joy to see them crumble into mediocrity :D

BayernMan said:
Ive dreamed of a season like this for a long time, since my father told me of an evil club called Manchester United. Brings me great joy to see them crumble into mediocrity :D

I know the enemy of my enemy is my friend but a Bayern supporter going on about Stretford Rags!! Those two clubs have A LOT in common, dont they???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.