United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
jimharri said:
Blue Haze said:
Moyes is losing too much. I'm afraid he won't last the season.
Yep; we need them to win a few games now. Sacking wee Davey would be a disaster for us! Just said on Sky that United's return from their opening 8 games (11 points) is their worst since 1976!

lol

I'm praying this clueless f*** won't blow it by Christmas. 2 or 3 years of Moyes will be hard to recover from.
That should have read ''home'' games; sorry!

Stortz said:
Blue Haze said:
Moyes is losing too much. I'm afraid he won't last the season.
This is worrying me too!

Don't worry, the media afford him more scope for error than most. Look at AVB, 6 new players in his squad and you rarely hear the transition word, Moyes has a Champion Winning squad with 2 additions and it's all we hear. Poor wee Davey, love it!

They are already like rats deserting a sinking ship - tried to have a conversation with one of them the other day, who said and I quote "Its so boring, I prefer watching Arsenal these days".

You could not make it up!

They'll be looking to strengthen in January and will have fuck all chance of signing anyone decent - couldn't sign anyone as reigning Champs in the summer, never mind when they're mid table.

I know its been said before "write them off at your peril" but I've well and truly written them off, I just wish I'd gone with my gut at the beginning of the season and put money on them finishing outside the top four -20-1 in August won't get great odds now!

every time City have sacked a manager over the years we've had to endure the Rags we know droning on about that being the reason why City will never succeed like Utd... because they carefully selected a manager and then gave him their full support and stuck with him because they knew that he would come good given enough time.... whereas a lesser team just mindlessly sacks him and changes horses midstream...
...okay now Rags it's time to stand by your (and Fergie's) man.

Anyone see Skreech texting today?? Was he in the squad/on the bench?? If he were, thats a disgrace!!! Maybe texting his agent for a deal back to Everton LOL!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Anyone see Skreech texting today?? Was he in the squad/on the bench?? If he were, thats a disgrace!!! Maybe texting his agent for a deal back to Everton LOL!!!

Wasnt in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.