11m4vib.jpg

Silent night
Playing like shite
Can't buy players, Glazers too tight
There goes Rooney, off to Madrid
What a bargain 6 million quid
All the supporters have gorn
All the supporters have gorn

Didn't know the twats had a sense of humour!

From the BBC interview:

Moyes said: "I stand firm we will be very close to it. I hope we are in it at the end of the season."

He doesn't say they can still win the league as is reported, he says hehopes to be close to it!!!!!!!

And:

When asked why he was so confident, he said: "The players - because I am working with the champions."

Yes Davey, but what are the players working with?

Salford_Blue said:
From the BBC interview:

"They understand there is a big transition going on here. I don't think they, or me, expected us to have lost five games at this time of the season, but I think they understand totally that there is a change going on."

How big a transition is it really Dave?

It's the same team that won the League last year numbnuts.
I struggled with that quote too. Its a transition.

however...

he has faith in the players because they are the champions.

he's off his fucking rocker , poor sod.

Redcafe is exquisite tonight.

They are that suicidal that there is a thread, started today, discussing how Rooney should be installed as club captain. The kid 'Andrew' gave his honest assessment of the idea:

'Right. I love Rooney, but he's not captain material. He lacks the kind of moral authority to be a leader simply because he's a massive arsehole'.

images

Well i nearly wet myself and i am sure many have seen it but its the first time i have seen the " the chosen one " banner with the picture of moyse on it at the swamp how fuckin funny, can we get a copy for our stadium.

Very strange ...

Moyes also confirmed that Marouane Fellaini had missed the game because of a bruised back, Chris Smalling as a result of a tight hamstring and Shinji Kagawa because of sickness, the Japan midfielder having had his 'stomach pumped' after 'eating too much' in the wake of United's 1-0 defeat to Everton on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.