Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Daveys reds are shitty
There Stood a lonely wee old man
Shame the Blue side had no pitty
He'll just end up another piss can.

baldybouncer said:
Very strange ...

Moyes also confirmed that Marouane Fellaini had missed the game because of a bruised back, Chris Smalling as a result of a tight hamstring and Shinji Kagawa because of sickness, the Japan midfielder having had his 'stomach pumped' after 'eating too much' in the wake of United's 1-0 defeat to Everton on Wednesday.
Thats a joke surely.

This is fucking brilliant!

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Carrington,
Not a creature was stirring, not even Anderson;
Transfer requests tucked in Moyes' stocking with care,
In hopes that Sir Fergie soon would be there;
He sprang to the sideline, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew to Madrid or Partick thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, as they flew out of sight—
“I'll just raid Everton, and it will all be alright!”

baldybouncer said:
Very strange ...

Moyes also confirmed that Marouane Fellaini had missed the game because of a bruised back, Chris Smalling as a result of a tight hamstring and Shinji Kagawa because of sickness, the Japan midfielder having had his 'stomach pumped' after 'eating too much' in the wake of United's 1-0 defeat to Everton on Wednesday.

I can just picture him stuffing his face with Toblerones like Alan Partridge.

Big respect though to the rag fans for observing a 90 minute silence for Nelson Mandela.

Salford_Blue said:
From the BBC interview:

"They understand there is a big transition going on here. I don't think they, or me, expected us to have lost five games at this time of the season, but I think they understand totally that there is a change going on."

How big a transition is it really Dave?

It's the same team that won the League last year numbnuts.
Yes, this is true!

They are turning from the cheats that they were into the shit that they are..... Takes time (not a lot) but be patient lean back and let them wallow.

nl83Arlb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.