United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything insightful or informative to say, however I'd like to make it clear,

That I fucking hate the Raggy bastards and I hope they suffer mediocrity for the next 30 years!!!

And very shitty plastic fan of theirs will be getting shit in spades from me!!!!

I feel better now :)

1961_vintage said:
The fucking Beeb headlining on their main football web page that the rags lost to Newc because RvP had an offside goal disallowed 6 minutes from time.
On the Five Live sports headlines they said that Chelsea lost at Stoke and City COULD ONLY DRAW at Southampton.
The choice and emphasis says it all.

1961_vintage said:
The fucking Beeb headlining on their main football web page that the rags lost to Newc because RvP had an offside goal disallowed 6 minutes from time.
On the Five Live sports headlines they said that Chelsea lost at Stoke and City COULD ONLY DRAW at Southampton.

mcfc-mike said:
I don't have anything insightful or informative to say, however I'd like to make it clear,

That I fucking hate the Raggy bastards and I hope they suffer mediocrity for the next 30 years!!!

And very shitty plastic fan of theirs will be getting shit in spades from me!!!!

I feel better now :)

Here! Here!

Deepest Blue said:
1961_vintage said:

Never mind. The rest of them are too busy rag bashing to care about us drawing, or even the Chavs losing.

Mom5K5L.jpg

Deepest Blue said:
1961_vintage said:

This sort of blatant press bias has been going on for years - at the moment you just couldn't script it yourself - have you noticed recently as the Rags demise continues all the transfer speculation about us is players leaving and none coming in whereas with the Rags it is all about great players coming in and none leaving - tomorrow will be something like 'Aguero Toure and Kompany to join Barca in January smash and grab' and ' Messi in sensational United move'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.