United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny Moyes is bemoaning a lack of creation when the most creative player in the world was begging to join the club. Instead he took the easy way out and kept Rooney. I do feel a bit sorry for Feillani, because he is not a bad player. He is a pretty good player, but he is just no where near a 27 million pound player and worse when he is the marquee signing.

I watched the first half and then recorded the second. Was keen to watch it, because heard Zaha got on. Zaha is just a shadow of his former self and has no confidence. Was trying tricks, but nothing was working. Only thing he had going for him was his hard work, but even then gave away a few fouls. Even if I did not want him back a loan move to us would be the right move.

With their financial trouble would be great to see them have to asset strip. I wonder how many the United fans down in London would stick with them then.

It's fantastic listening to them at the minute. At the moment there are 3 types of rags:

1) the half decent regular match going/ season ticket holders who are basically saying they always knew this day would come, and they have had a good run of things. They are happy with what they have had over the last 25 years. Note a lot of said fans remember/respect what Liverpool did in the 70's/80's

2) gobshites who go to 3 maybe 4 gamed a season. These lot are calling on anyone who dares to slag Moyes to prove their credentials as a rag (as in their words they were there in ferries first few years). These lot generally want to try and start with anyone! Note they usually end Facebook status' with " MUFC SALFORD"

3) flappers. Never been to the swamp are are scared shitless of what's about to happen!

Happy days

Ja Salford Blue said:
It's fantastic listening to them at the minute. At the moment there are 3 types of rags:

1) the half decent regular match going/ season ticket holders who are basically saying they always knew this day would come, and they have had a good run of things. They are happy with what they have had over the last 25 years. Note a lot of said fans remember/respect what Liverpool did in the 70's/80's

2) gobshites who go to 3 maybe 4 gamed a season. These lot are calling on anyone who dares to slag Moyes to prove their credentials as a rag (as in their words they were there in ferries first few years). These lot generally want to try and start with anyone! Note they usually end Facebook status' with " MUFC SALFORD"

3) flappers. Never been to the swamp are are scared shitless of what's about to happen!

Happy days

A question

How so 'The Swamp' ?

Piegilles said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Happy days

A question

How so 'The Swamp' ?

It's called the swamp due to the poor condition of their pitch over the years!

Also know as :
The shit hold
That place in Trafford
The bombed house
Etc....

Ja Salford Blue said:
Piegilles said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Happy days

A question

How so 'The Swamp' ?

It's called the swamp due to the poor condition of their pitch over the years!

Also know as :
The shit hold
That place in Trafford
The bombed house
Etc....

Thanks

Piegilles said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Happy days

A question

How so 'The Swamp' ?
Cos it's a fucking shit hole full of vermin that belong in a swamp.

supercrystal7 said:
Funny Moyes is bemoaning a lack of creation when the most creative player in the world was begging to join the club. Instead he took the easy way out and kept Rooney. I do feel a bit sorry for Feillani, because he is not a bad player. He is a pretty good player, but he is just no where near a 27 million pound player and worse when he is the marquee signing.

I watched the first half and then recorded the second. Was keen to watch it, because heard Zaha got on. Zaha is just a shadow of his former self and has no confidence. Was trying tricks, but nothing was working. Only thing he had going for him was his hard work, but even then gave away a few fouls. Even if I did not want him back a loan move to us would be the right move.

With their financial trouble would be great to see them have to asset strip. I wonder how many the United fans down in London would stick with them then.

ffs do you take in dirty washing too

r.soleofsalford said:
supercrystal7 said:

It's no secret that United were Ozil' first choice and he tried more than once to get them to bid for him. From watching him play I think he is the best and most creative 10 in the world, but he also has the most assist in the top leagues to support the claim.

supercrystal7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
supercrystal7 said:

It's no secret that United were Ozil' first choice and he tried more than once to get them to bid for him. From watching him play I think he is the best and most creative 10 in the world, but he also has the most assist in the top leagues to support the claim.

was it the little boy inside him told you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.