United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
afc16 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
There must be a reason Real let him go?

And if he had that choice again in January do you think he would go there now?
Madrid let him go, because Isco was the new flavour of the month and they wanted to raise money to buy Bale. Ozil, Bale and Ronaldo can all play behind the front three, but Madrid wanted a new focus. At Madrid it is never just about how well you play, but about being the biggest name, marketing and image. All summer I have been saying that Ozil was going to leave despite the constant denials from player and club, because that's what Madrid do.

In 2009 they sold Robben, who maybe now people won't laugh at it considering his recent form, was the third best player in the world. They have sold Solari after winning player of the season, sold Makalele, sold Cambiasso, sold Sneijder etc.

Of course he would not touch United now. Ozil was desperate in the summer, because Chelsea/City/Bayern did not want that kind of player and only Arsenal, United and PSG had champions league and the money to afford him. At the time United was the obvious choice and he let it be known.

Madrid is probably the best club top club to go to for bargains.

EDIT
Madrid are the club who did not buy Ronaldinho because he was too ugly.
The club who despite being stocked with attacking players and weak at the back chose Beckham over both Nesta and Cannavaro.

firstly i don't think just because real let him go means anything as to how good he is. they simply needed the money, and ancelotti said they'd rather keep di maria as he works harder defensively, they were hardly gonna let benzema go when they had just sold higuin either.

the guy has the most assists for something like the last 5 years, i don't know why he needs to show you anything in up-coming games to prove his quality.

also in reply to crystal, i haven't seen anything anywhere that suggest anywhere near as strongly as your suggesting that he wanted to go to utd. even if he did, its no slight on arsenal as utd were pl champions so hardly breaking news that he might have wanted to join them over us even if it was true.
No way is it a slight on Arsenal. His first choice only matters in the context of United making a huge mistake not to sign him, which is what I was making.
There were quite a few stories in Germany, Spain and England showing his desire to go to United. As I said it was no secret.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwcpCZDUXs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwcpCZDUXs</a>
All that matters is Arsenal are top and United are mid table.

afc16 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
There must be a reason Real let him go?

And if he had that choice again in January do you think he would go there now?
Madrid let him go, because Isco was the new flavour of the month and they wanted to raise money to buy Bale. Ozil, Bale and Ronaldo can all play behind the front three, but Madrid wanted a new focus. At Madrid it is never just about how well you play, but about being the biggest name, marketing and image. All summer I have been saying that Ozil was going to leave despite the constant denials from player and club, because that's what Madrid do.

In 2009 they sold Robben, who maybe now people won't laugh at it considering his recent form, was the third best player in the world. They have sold Solari after winning player of the season, sold Makalele, sold Cambiasso, sold Sneijder etc.

Of course he would not touch United now. Ozil was desperate in the summer, because Chelsea/City/Bayern did not want that kind of player and only Arsenal, United and PSG had champions league and the money to afford him. At the time United was the obvious choice and he let it be known.

Madrid is probably the best club top club to go to for bargains.

EDIT
Madrid are the club who did not buy Ronaldinho because he was too ugly.
The club who despite being stocked with attacking players and weak at the back chose Beckham over both Nesta and Cannavaro.

firstly i don't think just because real let him go means anything as to how good he is. they simply needed the money, and ancelotti said they'd rather keep di maria as he works harder defensively, they were hardly gonna let benzema go when they had just sold higuin either.

the guy has the most assists for something like the last 5 years, i don't know why he needs to show you anything in up-coming games to prove his quality.

also in reply to crystal, i haven't seen anything anywhere that suggest anywhere near as strongly as your suggesting that he wanted to go to utd. even if he did, its no slight on arsenal as utd were pl champions so hardly breaking news that he might have wanted to join them over us even if it was true.

Probably because there's more united fans in london than arsenal fans..... ';^)

I could not stop laughing at this picture...

1451545_10201818277930868_1874302575_n.jpg

tumblr_lw81eiRldq1r6hffko1_500.gif

926.gif

AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:
To tired to make gifs atm but adnan japseye and chicabarndoro are diving *****.

So you noticed this to. That jizzayah personality of the generation is already hitting the decks. Proper shit hawks that we will hate in the future.

I have seen him do it twice before (of the top of my head), and then again today.
So it is a few times now and he has only played a hand full and they are proper shitty ones also, looking at the ref before they hit the deck and stuff.

I will make some gifs from the utd match or motd if others don't, really annoys me.
Even if it is a City player i will call it out, thankfully we don't do this much, but these cunts use it as an actual tool to gain many advantages.

TCIB said:
AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:
To tired to make gifs atm but adnan japseye and chicabarndoro are diving *****.

So you noticed this to. That jizzayah personality of the generation is already hitting the decks. Proper shit hawks that we will hate in the future.

I have seen him do it twice before (of the top of my head), and then again today.
So it is a few times now and he has only played a hand full and they are proper shitty ones also, looking at the ref before they hit the deck and stuff.

I will make some gifs from the utd match or motd if others don't, really annoys me.
Even if it is a City player i will call it out, thankfully we don't do this much, but these ***** use it as an actual tool to gain many advantages.

So much for Ashley young being the lone wolf and slurgi having a stern talking to... HAHAHAHAH I TOLD U this club use diving as a legitimate tactic when pinging the ball into the box stoke style does not work.. they are a proper scummy club. and also Jizzayah has the most annoying face ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.