United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Dog said:
Balti said:
by the way did you see how many empty seats there were at the start of the game

hypocrites lol

if they win nowt their crowds will plummet as the tourists desert the sinking ship in their droves

BIG IF.....in case this is another false dawn..... but if this was the start of the decline that we would all enjoy so much then I'd put their crowds back down around the 50K mark...pretty good for a mid table side but no longer the biggest in England

You can't count!

I personally counted 75,199 and I'm sure, sad to say, a few left before I finished my tally. I reckon there were at least 20 more than what I personally counted. How does that compare with the official count?

No not really.The Greater Manchester Police gave a true and accurate reading of all Uniteds attendances for last season and they only averaged between 45,000 and 65,000 who actually passed through the turnstiles.
Makes you proud to be a Rag doesn`t it knowing there are seats galore at OT.Its just that they don`t like to admit it !!
YCNMIU but you lot have been found out good and proper my son.

ynu4ata8.jpg

Mad Dog said:
I've been supporting United since 22 April 2013. I will support them until Christmas time at which point when it is clear they won't win the title, I will begin supporting Arsenal or Chelsea.This will be more convenient to me as I currently live abroad and it is easier to get flights to airports around London. I wish to put it on record that David Moyes is the best thing since sliced bread and the tactic of using wrong footed inverted wingers against Newcastle worked wonders, he will revolutionise the game and Zaha will be almost like a new signing.

my starting 11 would be -

De Gea
Rafael-Smalling-Vidic-Evra
Carrick-Cleverley
Valencia-Rooney-Wellbeck
VanPersie

The Fat el Hombre said:
Blue Coop said:
Terribly sad story about a chap who has killed himself after the loss to Newcastle - RIP.

Sometimes some must be reminded that it's only a game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insane-a-kenyan-manchester-united-fan-committed-suicide-because-of-the-defeat-to-newcastle/#.UqR-wy5DBIY.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insan ... IY.twitter</a>

Might sound cold but I don't think it's sad to be honest I just think it's pathetic, if true
Quite possibly mental illness. That's always a sad state of affairs.

I'm amazed nothing much seems to be being said about the story of Kagawa having his stomach pumped for supposedly overeating??!!!

It's one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard in 30odd years of following football.

jacko74 said:
I'm amazed nothing much seems to be being said about the story of Kagawa having his stomach pumped for supposedly overeating??!!!

It's one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard in 30odd years of following football.

True - imagine if they hadn't done it in time.... Exclusive...Kagawa explodes in eating binge!!!! :)

jacko74 said:

He should never have taken on Rooney in a pie-eating competition

daily mirror (I know) reporting moyes wont be panicked into buying in January.getting their excuses in early I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.