United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
rickmcfc said:
I know it's great to knock United, but don't write then off just yet. I said when fergie announced his retirement, this whole thing stunk if a huge PR stunt. He will be back in charge next summer at the latest.

No they are done.
He's not coming back

No matter how much I hate him, he's not a well man.

malg said:
I'd love to feel, and think, the way a lot of posters on here do, but I just can't write the cunts off. I keep expecting them to go on a 10-15 game unbeaten run......I can't even enjoy their demise.
As many have said in the media, the fear factor has gone. That is the view of many of my united mates too. With no fear factor, Moyes and the way the team are playing now, there is no chance on this Earth they will go on such a run. People will be relishing the chance to play them at the minute, and rightly so. Rest easy sir, rest easy.

rickmcfc said:
I know it's great to knock United, but don't write then off just yet. I said when fergie announced his retirement, this whole thing stunk if a huge PR stunt. He will be back in charge next summer at the latest.
No chance whatsoever. He certainly won't be coming back to potentially damage his legacy, particularly as he's to blame for much of what's going on now.

malg said:
I'd love to feel, and think, the way a lot of posters on here do, but I just can't write the ***** off. I keep expecting them to go on a 10-15 game unbeaten run......I can't even enjoy their demise.
It is still possible but a hell of a lot less than when GPC was in charge....the way the Rags are now set up is worlds away from last season, they don't create half as many chances and when they do get opportunities they are quite often from set pieces...they may go on another unbeaten run but I bet quite a lot of those games would be draws they have just come off a 12 game run and even then didn't break the top 4

rickmcfc said:

Totally absurd to think it was a PR stunt or he'd even contemplate coming back, the reason he's gone is timing and knowing that squad needed around 150/200m worth of replenishment...... Not even a tweaking bag head with the promise of an ounce of scag would take them there reins!!!!

The reality is they are bang in the shit and no viable alternatives to what they have!!!

malg said:
I'd love to feel, and think, the way a lot of posters on here do, but I just can't write the ***** off. I keep expecting them to go on a 10-15 game unbeaten run......I can't even enjoy their demise.

I feel the same, they've been winning everything all my life and i can't even imagine it! Bet a few older ones would of said the same about Liverpool 20 years ago and look at them now. Until it's mathematically impossible i can't write them off.

And no i'm not rag wum.

Pigeonho said:
malg said:
As many have said in the media, the fear factor has gone. That is the view of many of my united mates too. With no fear factor, Moyes and the way the team are playing now, there is no chance on this Earth they will go on such a run. People will be relishing the chance to play them at the minute, and rightly so. Rest easy sir, rest easy.
Listening in to reporters and supporters, they are generally saying that the players do not want the ball and that is so un-United. If that be the case, the fear factor will dissipate and they will go to the mid to lower table teams like Hull and will get a right old physical going over. When this same team visits any one of the elite, they will be turned over good and proper. I look forward to their demise.

I'm no cynic said:
Pigeonho said:
malg said:
Listening in to reporters and supporters, they are generally saying that the players do not want the ball and that is so un-United. If that be the case, the fear factor will dissipate and they will go to the mid to lower table teams like Hull and will get a right old physical going over. When this same team visits any one of the elite, they will be turned over good and proper. I look forward to their demise.
One of my current pleasures in life is seeing Fellaini in a United shirt, looking completely out of his depth. He looks like the kid who makes his debut for the senior school football team, and literally has no idea what he's doing and ends up looking awkward, out of place and a complete embarrassment. That's what I see with him.
Cleverley too. They analysed Newcastle's goal on MOTD and highlighted how much of a non-position he was in.
It's all very funny.

Live MuEN webchat about the rags now with that cock Spencer. No sign up required, get in here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-crisis-video-reaction-6383162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... on-6383162</a>

The MEN carries a story about RVP which has a ring of truth in it although I think they are just reporting what has been quoted elsewhere

It casts further doubt on Van Persie's United future, who reportedly fell out with manager David Moyes earlier this season over the departure of Dutch coach Rene Meulensteen, who was part of Sir Alex Ferguson's backroom staff until the 71-year-old retired in the summer.

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that Meulensteen was instrumental in bringing the player to Old Trafford but this may all be speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.