United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored at work said:
Sat in a hotel bar in France at minute - have got misfortune to be sat next to three scum fans (working out here) talking about nited - almost spat my beer out when i heard them say that they would prefer Liverpool to win league ahead of city! Wtf - they want their "biggest" rivals to win

It's just further proof that they now consider us their biggest rivals.

For the gamblers amongst us, you can get the cunts at 33/1 to win the league with some places currently.

Gaylord du Bois said:
strongbowholic said:
For the gamblers amongst us, you can get the ***** at 33/1 to win the league with some places currently.
More chance of being relegated. What's the price for that Bow?
1000/1 with Bet Fred, yet only 208/1 with Betfair or 193/1 with Betdaq.

By comparison, City are 2000/1 with BetFred, 949/1 with Betfair and the only other odds I can find are with Bet365 who offer 10,000/1!

:)))))))

strongbowholic said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
strongbowholic said:
For the gamblers amongst us, you can get the ***** at 33/1 to win the league with some places currently.
More chance of being relegated. What's the price for that Bow?
1000/1 with Bet Fred, yet only 208/1 with Betfair or 193/1 with Betdaq.

By comparison, City are 2000/1 with BetFred, 949/1 with Betfair and the only other odds I can find are with Bet365 who offer 10,000/1!

:)))))))
Worth a fiver of anyones money that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.