United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad4city said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
karen7 said:
It is a weird story as usually if you eat too much you just throw up not have your stomach pumped,more to this story than meets the eye
The original story was that he had 'breathing difficulties'. You do wonder if he tried to top himself. Very strange.

Bless him & save him (even if he I's a rag) but that's the suspicion that's been lurking in the back of my mind, too.
Hopefully, it's nothing of the sort.
Maybe the squad have been ripping into him about the amount of cocks his bird has had in her various holes?

Pigeonho said:
mad4city said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The original story was that he had 'breathing difficulties'. You do wonder if he tried to top himself. Very strange.

Bless him & save him (even if he I's a rag) but that's the suspicion that's been lurking in the back of my mind, too.
Maybe the squad have been ripping into him about the amount of cocks his bird has had in her various holes?
You'd think he's already heard enough of those sort of jokes to be immune by now.

IrelandSuperman said:
Pigeonho said:
mad4city said:
You'd think he's already heard enough of those sort of jokes to be immune by now.
Yeah but maybe she's had the cock of giggs now?

Pigeonho said:
mad4city said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

At least she's scoring regularly. More than any of them can say.

To get rid of Moyes on the cheap they will have to keep him to the end of a failure season. I`m sure they will have built a clause into his contract of no Champions League, then it`s the sack on reduced compensation.

If then didn`t well they`re more stupid than I thought.

shootmeifipost10k said:
TCIB said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
I hope they sack Moysie soon, I believe he's in the same mould as Fergie and can see him building another dynasty over the next ten years.

Eh up matey :-)
Gotta ask though is this post a wind up and if not what have you seen to think this?

Personally I want him to stay for comical value.

2ljj4tg.jpg

10qxp9c.jpg

2nulgf4.jpg

30wo8s0.jpg

2vcxg5c.jpg

153mpz9.jpg

2hegg3t.jpg

167jg1t.jpg

Ive got a big rod now as well!!!!!

adrianr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
karen7 said:
It is a weird story as usually if you eat too much you just throw up not have your stomach pumped,more to this story than meets the eye

Seriously, who the fuck has ever eaten so much they've needed their stomach pumping? Too much booze, maybe, drugs, if you can get them out of your system quick enough, fine, some other generally bad substance, cool.

Food? We've all been to Buffet City in town, who's he trying to kid?
Eamon Holmes?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
adrianr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Seriously, who the fuck has ever eaten so much they've needed their stomach pumping? Too much booze, maybe, drugs, if you can get them out of your system quick enough, fine, some other generally bad substance, cool.

Food? We've all been to Buffet City in town, who's he trying to kid?
Eamon Holmes?

I believe the idea is to pump the food out, not in.

squirtyflower said:
Mad Dog said:
I've been supporting United for longer than most of you have been alive and I'll stick with my team. Yes, it is tough to swallow our form at the moment but no matter I'm in it for life.
do you fly over every week?
must cost a fortune

I guess his/her IP address isnt local then ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.