United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
adrianr said:
Seriously, who the fuck has ever eaten so much they've needed their stomach pumping? Too much booze, maybe, drugs, if you can get them out of your system quick enough, fine, some other generally bad substance, cool.

Food? We've all been to Buffet City in town, who's he trying to kid?
Eamon Holmes?

I believe the idea is to pump the food out, not in.
Touché!

adrianr said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
adrianr said:
Seriously, who the fuck has ever eaten so much they've needed their stomach pumping? Too much booze, maybe, drugs, if you can get them out of your system quick enough, fine, some other generally bad substance, cool.

Food? We've all been to Buffet City in town, who's he trying to kid?
Eamon Holmes?

I believe the idea is to pump the food out, not in.

Brilliant

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Blue Coop said:
Terribly sad story about a chap who has killed himself after the loss to Newcastle - RIP.

Sometimes some must be reminded that it's only a game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insane-a-kenyan-manchester-united-fan-committed-suicide-because-of-the-defeat-to-newcastle/#.UqR-wy5DBIY.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/insan ... IY.twitter</a>

Might sound cold but I don't think it's sad to be honest I just think it's pathetic, if true

Very pathetic

May be pathetic but at least he showed them eh....

Oh hang on ;)

NantwichBlue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Zw4qjNM8&sns=tw[/youtube]

:o)
Had to post it again in case anyone missed it.

I think we should take this up.

mat said:
Everyone knows a Moyes team comes good at Christmas....

They have a strategic masterplan ready for christmas according to sources in the financial market..

This master plan will shock and amaze many in the footballing world and will take place over christmas..

They need a leader, a guiding light to illuminate the way ahead for them to ease the pain being felt by united fans around the world..

Sadly, Rudolph the Rednosed reindeer told em to fuck off!!

Sat in a hotel bar in France at minute - have got misfortune to be sat next to three scum fans (working out here) talking about nited - almost spat my beer out when i heard them say that they would prefer Liverpool to win league ahead of city! Wtf - they want their "biggest" rivals to win

Marvin said:
MEN Sports Editor doing a Web-Chat as we speak about Utd

Those who think he soft-soaps Utd would be surprised about what he's said

eg
Why are the same players that won the PL last season performing so abysmally this season?

Only one reason Im afraid, can't think of anything else. you can't say wba, newcastle and everton have improved significantly.

He thinks Utd will go for Cabaye in Janaury

And what makes him think Cabaye is interested?? even footballers can see that now is not the right time to go there.

marco said:
one for the mods really- could we have a sticky thread just for the players that they are going to sign starting with sneijder lets see if we get to 100 by the end of jan

Fuckinell Marco..it'll be 100 by the end of the week!!;)

bored at work said:
Sat in a hotel bar in France at minute - have got misfortune to be sat next to three scum fans (working out here) talking about nited - almost spat my beer out when i heard them say that they would prefer Liverpool to win league ahead of city! Wtf - they want their "biggest" rivals to win
now they'll be happy, they can slip down the league table and have the dippers as their biggest and closest rivals again.
although with Gollum in charge, they won't be winning many derbies, but they've started to get used to that the last few years....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.