United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbE-U-eCYAAZtOF.jpg:large[/bigimg]
What's he doing to John Major in that picture ? shocking.

I see the Sun are still lying about City as well....
Is that about Hart being no 1?
Yes, but the implication is that Hart is now back at number 1, ignoring the fact that he played our last CL game, but has missed both PL games.

In reality nothing has changed at all, despite their headline.

the biggest change for the players hasn't been adapting to moyes after ferguson, it's been knowing if they go out and mess up there's less chance of a ref bailing them out :)

25 years and it's finally open season on utd, never thought i'd see it

City Raider said:
the biggest change for the players hasn't been adapting to moyes after ferguson, it's been knowing if they go out and mess up there's less chance of a ref bailing them out :)

25 years and it's finally open season on utd, never thought i'd see it

i`ve been telling the cunts for 2 years their time is coming to an end.

smug smile 8-}

cleavers said:
supercrystal7 said:
cleavers said:
What's he doing to John Major in that picture ? shocking.

I see the Sun are still lying about City as well....
Is that about Hart being no 1?
Yes, but the implication is that Hart is now back at number 1, ignoring the fact that he played our last CL game, but has missed both PL games.

In reality nothing has changed at all, despite their headline.
Yes I know and the journalist know it too, but it's all about the story. It's highly probable Hart is going to be tested a lot tomorrow. So either you concede a few and the headline is 'Hart's nightmare return' or Hart has a great game and the headline is 'Hart's brilliant return to form.'

There's just too much wonderful material to process at the moment.

F9Bp5nT.jpg

We keep a stack of old newspapers for lining the cats litter tray. Almost had to use the tray myself tonight. While changing the tray I noticed kitty is going to be shitting for a few days on a nice big picture of Herrera from the summer non-transfer. Even my fucking cat is going to piss itself at the rag clowns.

to be honest Fergie pisscan is a unwanted distraction for Moyes. Every Utd game the camera pans on him, and the focus is on him. They needed to be a clear break.

I'm loving it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.