United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
A temporary reprieve for the under-siege Utd fans: A win for them tonight and City to get beat

But any reprieve will be short and not that sweet
Our match is a glorified friendly,they need to win as they are home and are shite...
Has anybody noticed the rags have changed their name without telling anyone?
Everytime i look in the paper their name says 'manchester utd nil'....
IMWT

manimanc said:
Marvin said:
A temporary reprieve for the under-siege Utd fans: A win for them tonight and City to get beat

Our match is a glorified friendly,they need to win as they are home and are shite...
Has anybody noticed the rags have changed their name without telling anyone?
Everytime i look in the paper their name says 'manchester utd nil'....
IMWT

it will be very intresting to see how many empty seats are there tonight, half full or half empty

manimanc said:
Marvin said:

If Shahktar win, then it's three home defeats on the trot and 5 consecutive games without a win. Plus they'd have to play one of the group winners in the last 16. Can you imagine what Bayern would do to them?

But it would also be nice if they scraped a draw, won the group, got through to the last 8 where we got them. Two legs with us at our best against the rags would kill them.

Prestwich_Blue said:
manimanc said:
Marvin said:

If Shahktar win, then it's three home defeats on the trot and 5 consecutive games without a win. Plus they'd have to play one of the group winners in the last 16. Can you imagine what Bayern would do to them?

But it would also be nice if they scraped a draw, won the group, got through to the last 8 where we got them. Two legs with us at our best against the rags would kill them.
Imagine us knocking them out of europe......
Jesus i'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.....
Somehow i can't see them getting to the last 8,they are dogshit and wee davy will probably be getting jobseekers allowance by then....

Prestwich_Blue said:
manimanc said:
Marvin said:

The days of waking up on derby day nervous and kinda thinking we could get murdered are well and truly over.

manimanc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
manimanc said:

Somehow i can't see them getting to the last 8,they are dogshit and wee davy will probably be getting jobseekers allowance by then....

The problem is that they'll have signed Sneijder, Benzema, Khedira, Ramsey, Herrera, Coentrao and Pogba (again) in January.

laserblue said:
manimanc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The problem is that they'll have signed Sneijder, Benzema, Khedira, Ramsey, Herrera, Coentrao and Pogba (again) in January.

Given all of those players, aside from Herrera, have already played in ther Champion's League this season for their current clubs, I don't think that'll help them much!

Been winding rags up at work and they have now resorted to trying to get at me by telling me city rent carrington from them ffs.

Does anyone know if that's true,or is it more rag bullshit.....I know fuck all about carrington to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.