United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Been winding rags up at work and they have now resorted to trying to get at me by telling me city rent carrington from them ffs.

Does anyone know if that's true,or is it more rag bullshit.....I know fuck all about carrington to be honest.
They might be right but who gives a fuck apart from those deluded idiots. Anyway, we're spending £100m on a state of the art training facility that will benefit the local community greatly.

Ask them how much Uncle Malc has invested in their club and what he's done for the community of Trafford.

Oh they've had all that off me,along with me showing them wiki which states"the training ground is situated AWAY from the city of Manchester,in TRAFFORD"!

The silence is deafening.
And finally, point out that, if it's true, we'll be deriving them of a source of income when we move (to add to the £70m they'll lose by not qualifying for the CL this season). So not only have we fucked them on the pitch, we've done it off the pitch as well.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
They might be right but who gives a fuck apart from those deluded idiots. Anyway, we're spending £100m on a state of the art training facility that will benefit the local community greatly.

Ask them how much Uncle Malc has invested in their club and what he's done for the community of Trafford.

Oh they've had all that off me,along with me showing them wiki which states"the training ground is situated AWAY from the city of Manchester,in TRAFFORD"!

The silence is deafening.
And finally, point out that, if it's true, we'll be deriving them of a source of income when we move (to add to the £70m they'll lose by not qualifying for the CL this season). So not only have we fucked them on the pitch, we've done it off the pitch as well.

Haha,brilliant.

Went out for a meal last night with a few friends, a guy from Hong Kong was there, described himself as a hardcore fan. Elected not to watch the game on tv on saturday in protest, lol!

As supervisor,I have internet access and they don't,so we listen to music through my P.C
I keep playing Celine Dion,my heart will go on...from titanic

They are going fuckin berserk!

SPIDERBOY said:
As supervisor,I have internet access and they don't,so we listen to music through my P.C

I'd go fucking berserk listening to that crap all day.

Perhaps we should start a rag play list.

'Always look on the bright side of life' - Monty Python
'Losing my religion' - REM
'I belong to Glasgow' - Will Fyffe
'Lost again' - Suicidal Tendencies
'Guantanamera' - The Sandpipers (you might have to sing 'Sacked in the morning... " over that though).
"I can't win" - Usher

Any more?

rickmcfc said:
Mantel said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Who wouldn't?

Play blue moon
Monty python-always look on the bright side of life.....
The bitter twats should know that word for word....
They keep telling us they're man utd and they do what they want...

Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I'd go fucking berserk listening to that crap all day.

Perhaps we should start a rag play list.

'Always look on the bright side of life' - Monty Python
'Losing my religion' - REM
'I belong to Glasgow' - Will Fyffe
'Lost again' - Suicidal Tendencies
'Guantanamera' - The Sandpipers (you might have to sing 'Sacked in the morning... " over that though).
"I can't win" - Usher

Any more?
Personally, I'd have Roy Orbison - "It's Over" on full blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.