United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
Been winding rags up at work and they have now resorted to trying to get at me by telling me city rent carrington from them ffs.

Does anyone know if that's true,or is it more rag bullshit.....I know fuck all about carrington to be honest.

Thought we leased it from Shell.

Matty said:
laserblue said:
manimanc said:
Imagine us knocking them out of europe......
Jesus i'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.....
Somehow i can't see them getting to the last 8,they are dogshit and wee davy will probably be getting jobseekers allowance by then....

The problem is that they'll have signed Sneijder, Benzema, Khedira, Ramsey, Herrera, Coentrao and Pogba (again) in January.

Given all of those players, aside from Herrera, have already played in ther Champion's League this season for their current clubs, I don't think that'll help them much!

That's Wee Davey's master plan in tatters then!

moomba said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Been winding rags up at work and they have now resorted to trying to get at me by telling me city rent carrington from them ffs.

Does anyone know if that's true,or is it more rag bullshit.....I know fuck all about carrington to be honest.

I ain't a clue mate

SPIDERBOY said:
moomba said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I ain't a clue mate

Just tell them to fuck off then to avoid any confusion. Or show them plans for the new place. ;)

moomba said:
SPIDERBOY said:
moomba said:

I ain't a clue mate

Just tell them to fuck off then to avoid any confusion. Or show them plans for the new place. ;)

I just looked on Wikipedia and pissed myself....they've fucked off alright..

It says"the training ground is situated AWAY from the city of Manchester,in Trafford".

SPIDERBOY said:

They might be right but who gives a fuck apart from those deluded idiots. Anyway, we're spending £100m on a state of the art training facility that will benefit the local community greatly.

Ask them how much Uncle Malc has invested in their club and what he's done for the community of Trafford.

SPIDERBOY said:
moomba said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I ain't a clue mate
we don't lease it from them, but they're talking about leasing it themselves when we leave, probably to sell theirs and clear some of their debt ala Madrid.
always the same answer to those windups, its alright mate, every time you fill your car you're paying for it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

They might be right but who gives a fuck apart from those deluded idiots. Anyway, we're spending £100m on a state of the art training facility that will benefit the local community greatly.

Ask them how much Uncle Malc has invested in their club and what he's done for the community of Trafford.

Oh they've had all that off me,along with me showing them wiki which states"the training ground is situated AWAY from the city of Manchester,in TRAFFORD"!

The silence is deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.