United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
Blue Til Death said:
TCIB said:
Paraphrased it says thus...

"I don't dive, the refs make the decision and i thought they got the calls correct (when referencing times he got the call in his favour)"

He is a little turd i would never get tired of grabbing and swinging into a brick wall.

Well said, swinging the twat into a brick wall repeatedly is the perfect remedy to stop him diving..! I would go further and do a double swing with camel gob an equally loathsome rag C***

Hehe seconded, every time he types a letter on twitter a gloved fist should slam out of the pc screen and into his over opinionated mush :D

Young just has one of those faces, that and the "woe is me" face and shrugged shoulders after throwing his self to the floor.
I have a slightly out of date orange, just gonna pretend that is him now and juice the fucker with my fist, that sounds bad xD

Excellent! :-)))) lol

Young's just given the green light to all refs in England to give him a yellow card every time he goes to ground even if, by some miracle, he actually has been fouled. That'll destroy the only part of his game that the cheating useless twat has left. I just hope the refs have the bottle to do it.

oman0115 said:
rushts said:
KentBlue said:
The problem here is that these deluded rags genuinely cannot see what is happening in the real world. The Trafford Ministry of Truth reels out the propaganda and the thick, gullible, needy followers drink it all in. Never stopping to think for themselves and ask a question or two.

To the rest of us, players like Messi, Tranny, Bale etc ARE world class. They are extremely gifted players. But the Ministry tells its followers that Tom Cleverley is the finest player this country has produced in the last half-century, so they believe it. They accept it as fact. The sheep are told that Moyes is a brilliant football manager, that Fellaini is actually worth 3 times what they paid for him, that the rags wouldn't want Kun if he begged to go there as Wellbeck is way better. And if from a young age you're fed all this propaganda 24 hours a day via the media ( Murdoch's lackies), you become brainwashed to the point where you're no longer a football fan, you're an automaton.

The similarites between that vile, odious club and Kim Jong's North Korea are there for all but the weak-minded to see.

Brilliant post sir.

Reasonable logic, but North Korea? Ridicilous.

A bit harsh on North Korea !

bluevengence said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
KentBlue said:
The problem here is that these deluded rags genuinely cannot see what is happening in the real world.
Fantastic post by the way but I'd say they can see what's happening only too well now and that's what has pissed them off so much.

they can...... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209331</a>

"..Few years of crap to get rid of the gloryhunters.."

9th? Fucking 9th? If they had to go through half of what we have in even the past 20 years, they'd sell their kids for 9th.

Just wondering if wee Davy has complained about the fixtures lately? ?
If I remember rightly he started whinging after he got cocky winning a couple of games, I just wonder if he'd say something along the lines of having to play twice at home made them lose. ...

bluevengence said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
KentBlue said:
The problem here is that these deluded rags genuinely cannot see what is happening in the real world.
Fantastic post by the way but I'd say they can see what's happening only too well now and that's what has pissed them off so much.

they can...... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209331</a>

Wow, some amazing stuff on there...check this post out

We all thought this season would be below par, but it's turning out to be a unmitigated disaster. Not just in performances but now the results aren't even papering over those particular cracks any more. Every single aspect of the team has gotten worse. Everything.

The football for the most part is utterly turgid and it's almost impossible to get excited about the prospect of watching the same thing happen over and over for 90 mins. The players all look totally devoid of confidence and belief and worryingly they all seem absolutely f***ing nackered going into the last 15 minutes of matches where we used to come on strong.

At the helm of all this of course is a manager who to me still acts and talks like he's keeping the seat warm until someone better comes along. He's 6 months into the job and the language he uses still sounds like someone who doesn't really grasp that he's Manchester United manager yet. "I'm very happy to be manager of manchester united." Why the f*** is he still answering these questions 6 months into the f***ing job like he got appointed last week? "oh i'm just here to keep things ticking over." Well he's not. He's not doing anything aside from making an awful mess of managing this football club. The players look more tired, more jaded, less inspired and more clueless. There's sweeping changes every week across the midfield and defence with absolutely no system in place other than just getting an 11 out on the pitch and seeing what happens.

This isn't going to get any better quickly either. You think players are going to be beating a path to old trafford when we finish 6th or 7th? You think Van Persie and Rooney are going to want to stick around whilst the good ship Moyes ploughs into one iceberg after another?

It's a horrible, horrible mess which has been presided over by some right f***ing complacent c**ts. The biggest of which was stood in the middle of the old trafford pitch ordering us all to "get behind the new manager". Well he really gave us a test there didn't he, the vainglorious old c**t. Instead of picking the best manger for the club, he picked the man who he thought reflected what he saw in himself. Choosing to leave when he knew our chief exec was already leaving causing maximum upheaval, pausing only to drop the Rooney bomb on us to deal with over the summer before returning with another salvo in the form of that wretched book. Then he turns up every game to watch this grand cluster f*** unfold.

It's a dreadful situation which is quite simply unforgivable for a club of our size and stature.

and this...

A cynic might say it was a measured decision from old Ferie. Anyone would think he'd want a young talented manager with an attitude bouncing around Old Trafford winning trophy after trophy.

and this...

Fergie is the fight from within, after escaping with his b*****ks intact from the evil grasping of the Glazers and the 99 Qs he's out to wreck their plans bigtime, probably even tells Moysie what team to play.

Interesting, because it's a thought that's been at the back of my mind. Would the GPC try to f*** the Glazers?

tamworthblue said:
bluevengence said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

It's a horrible, horrible mess which has been presided over by some right f***ing complacent c**ts. The biggest of which was stood in the middle of the old trafford pitch ordering us all to "get behind the new manager". Well he really gave us a test there didn't he, the vainglorious old c**t. Instead of picking the best manger for the club, he picked the man who he thought reflected what he saw in himself. Choosing to leave when he knew our chief exec was already leaving causing maximum upheaval, pausing only to drop the Rooney bomb on us to deal with over the summer before returning with another salvo in the form of that wretched book. Then he turns up every game to watch this grand cluster f*** unfold.

Do you think the penny has dropped over at the swamp just yet?
That is serious stuff! All true I might add but it is clear that the fans are now starting to see the whole thing unravel in front of their very eyes.
I could genuinely cry with joy.

TGR said:
tamworthblue said:
bluevengence said:

Do you think the penny has dropped over at the swamp just yet?
That is serious stuff! All true I might add but it is clear that the fans are now starting to see the whole thing unravel in front of their very eyes.
I could genuinely cry with joy.

This has been coming for three years or more. The only surprise is how they got away with it for so long. I mean to say ... bringing Scholes out of retirement one season and regularly playing a 40 year old in midfield instead of signing some decent players. Doesn't matter how good Rooney and RVP might be when you're relying on Dad's Army to supply the strikers with the necessary ammo.

Nobody can be genuinely surprised, shirley.

Fucking hell tamworth, that first one you quoted was hardcore.
The fella is calling it as it is and pulls no punches, fair play to him for that.

He has explained the baconface situ perfectly imo, he watched as the playing staff got diluted to nothing then fucks off when it starts to look grim.
He even opened my eyes to the seemingly correct assumption bacon hired Moyes just because he saw a lot of himself in the fella.

In fact i think i might even fancy that poster :p

TCIB said:
Fucking hell tamworth, that first one you quoted was hardcore.
The fella is calling it as it is and pulls no punches, fair play to him for that.

He has explained the baconface situ perfectly imo, he watched as the playing staff got diluted to nothing then fucks off when it starts to look grim.
He even opened my eyes to the seemingly correct assumption bacon hired Moyes just because he saw a lot of himself in the fella.

In fact i think i might even fancy that poster :p

You two-timing slag!

*is heartbroken*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.