United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the GPC's halo is slipping.

I have been critical of Moyes, but I blame Ferguson for this, 100%. Instead of working hard in his final few years to ensure stability and sustained success after his retirement, he made shortsighted decisions to ensure that he retired on a high note. Robin van Persie should not have been signed. Yes, he played a huge role in us winning the title last season, without question. And he is an absolutely fabulous player, undoubtedly. However, he cost a considerable fee, and with his age and injury record in mind, it was a very poor investment. It was a selfish signing. Instead, that summer, we should have done everything in our power to secure talented young players who would could improve and provide the club with many years of service.

I also blame Ferguson for the Pogba fiasco. Instead of giving this magisterial young talent the chance his talent merited, he took the safe route and went tried and tested by bringing Scholes out of retirement. What an insult to Pogba. Ferguson showed no faith in the boy, and we lost him. Already one of the finest central midfielders on the planet at the age of 20. We could have had over a decade of brilliance in midfield. Instead we get another season and a half of a mid-thirties Paul Scholes. Horrific, shortsighted management.

Blue Haze said:
Just saw the Van Persie news. Ahahahahahaha

His miracle 2 years of fitness is over. Stupid Moyes playing him a full 90 after a month long injury
That's what happens when you don't want to upset the fans by taking him off after 60mins :)

stony said:
It appears the GPC's halo is slipping.

I have been critical of Moyes, but I blame Ferguson for this, 100%. Instead of working hard in his final few years to ensure stability and sustained success after his retirement, he made shortsighted decisions to ensure that he retired on a high note. Robin van Persie should not have been signed. Yes, he played a huge role in us winning the title last season, without question. And he is an absolutely fabulous player, undoubtedly. However, he cost a considerable fee, and with his age and injury record in mind, it was a very poor investment. It was a selfish signing. Instead, that summer, we should have done everything in our power to secure talented young players who would could improve and provide the club with many years of service.

I also blame Ferguson for the Pogba fiasco. Instead of giving this magisterial young talent the chance his talent merited, he took the safe route and went tried and tested by bringing Scholes out of retirement. What an insult to Pogba. Ferguson showed no faith in the boy, and we lost him. Already one of the finest central midfielders on the planet at the age of 20. We could have had over a decade of brilliance in midfield. Instead we get another season and a half of a mid-thirties Paul Scholes. Horrific, shortsighted management.

Ahem................<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:32 pm --<br /><br />
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Haze said:
Just saw the Van Persie news. Ahahahahahaha

His miracle 2 years of fitness is over. Stupid Moyes playing him a full 90 after a month long injury
That's what happens when you don't want to upset the fans by taking him off after 60mins :)

Out of his fucking depth basically

Sorry to piss on people`s chips here. But the injury is not about 90 mins against Newcastle but more likely to be about not warming up properly before coming on as a sub against Shaktar and getting injured after 4 minutes of gameplay.

zandvoort blue said:
Sorry to piss on people`s chips here. But the injury is not about 90 mins against Newcastle but more likely to be about not warming up properly before coming on as a sub against Shaktar and getting injured after 4 minutes of gameplay.

Regardless of that, it is much better to blame it on Moyes' fear of a fan backlash in the Newcastle game, which let's face it, can't have done RVP a whole lot of good (him playing the full game when not fully fit).

I loved the assembled journos' reaction when Moyes said van Pussy was out for a month with a thigh injury sustained when he took a corner. They just pissed themselves laughing. The mard arses wouild never have dared do that when the GPC was there but it shows their growing contempt for Moyes.

just seen the "great dane " on granada reports ,
reckons its their trophy , its only december !!!
barking or what !!

mcmanus said:
smeeagain said:
just seen the "great dane " on granada reports ,
reckons its their trophy , its only december !!!
barking or what !!

What trophy?

well ,he was stood next to the premier league trophy, perhaps i misunderstood

Some dutch trainer has been slamming utd's backroom staff and is adamant rvp will pick up more and at an increasing rate more injuries.
utd fans were knocking this fella but he seems to know his shit and just been at least vindicated if not bang on about the methods they employ now to maintain player fitness.

Dear rags, i hope you fucking choke on the knowledge your going down and no fucking baconface to save you now.

To my 2 best friends at school, Duncan and Chris aka (stewie) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahahhahahahahahaha.

I bet you bastards never dreamed this time would be upon you bwahahahahahahahahahaha you red swines :D
Your club is falling and it can't get up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.