United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
It appears the GPC's halo is slipping.

I have been critical of Moyes, but I blame Ferguson for this, 100%. Instead of working hard in his final few years to ensure stability and sustained success after his retirement, he made shortsighted decisions to ensure that he retired on a high note. Robin van Persie should not have been signed. Yes, he played a huge role in us winning the title last season, without question. And he is an absolutely fabulous player, undoubtedly. However, he cost a considerable fee, and with his age and injury record in mind, it was a very poor investment. It was a selfish signing. Instead, that summer, we should have done everything in our power to secure talented young players who would could improve and provide the club with many years of service.

I also blame Ferguson for the Pogba fiasco. Instead of giving this magisterial young talent the chance his talent merited, he took the safe route and went tried and tested by bringing Scholes out of retirement. What an insult to Pogba. Ferguson showed no faith in the boy, and we lost him. Already one of the finest central midfielders on the planet at the age of 20. We could have had over a decade of brilliance in midfield. Instead we get another season and a half of a mid-thirties Paul Scholes. Horrific, shortsighted management.

That's a good post. A lot on here wanted City to swerve RVP for the very same reasons. He cost the rags a huge transfer fee and bust their wage structure. Yes, it paid off last season but at what cost in the long run? Tens of millions, that's what.

Baconface knew exactly what he was doing. Self-centred to the bitter end.

What a week our quiet neighbours are having. It's brought tears to my eyes.

oakiecokie said:
zandvoort blue said:
Sorry to piss on people`s chips here. But the injury is not about 90 mins against Newcastle but more likely to be about not warming up properly before coming on as a sub against Shaktar and getting injured after 4 minutes of gameplay.

In a nutshell,who gives a fuck ???

Not me but kind of you to enquire, Mr Cokie.

sir baconface said:
oakiecokie said:
zandvoort blue said:
Sorry to piss on people`s chips here. But the injury is not about 90 mins against Newcastle but more likely to be about not warming up properly before coming on as a sub against Shaktar and getting injured after 4 minutes of gameplay.

In a nutshell,who gives a fuck ???

Not me but kind of you to enquire, Mr Cokie.

Me neither.

The situation at the swamp is something I, like every other Blue, could never have envisaged in all our born days.

Their realisation that it's all starting to unravel in front of their very eyes, and the pain it is causing, and will continue to cause, is a joy to behold. Regardless of where we finish this season, this year will go down in the annuls as one of THE defining moments in the history of the both clubs.

Karma's a real woman you fucking dirty red bastard scum........ "this is how it feels to be City......"

Known Rag Lee Mason replaces Foy as ref on Sunday. Wouldn't want them losing 3 in a row would we.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.