United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only so they can sell him for a pile this summer no doubt.

The Glaxers are between a rock and a hard place. They gambled on being able to stay in the top 4, get into the CL knockoutstage every season and win the occasional domestic cup, while keeping costs down via buying young players and developing them. They certainly didn't want to spend big money but even to stand a chance of doing it now, they have to spend big.

Most of their paper wealth is in United's shares so the fall in price hits them hardest and, as ever, they will put their interests ahead of anyone else's.

Spot on post again.
However could this be a case of Chelsea forcing United into a corner over Rooney. Rooney`s people have touted him to City this season only to be rebuffed. Rooney shook hands on a deal with Gary Cook and then welched on the deal. Because of this they want nothing to do with him.
So no City interest means there`s only Chelsea who could afford to pay him what he wants. He won`t move abroad, he would not be able to integrate, just like Ian Rush when he went to Italy. Chelsea stir up interest, and it forces United into offering a ridiculous contract to stop him going to Chelsea.

Dave 'did I tell you about my broken leg in the FA cup final at wembley' Whelan has just said on soccer am that it's great rags are spending big on Mata, they're a wealthy club and should by big!!

This **** couldn't shut up about any player we bought!

Still got his snout in the twats trough!!!!

inchy14 said:
Dave 'did I tell you about my broken leg in the FA cup final at wembley' Whelan has just said on soccer am that it's great rags are spending big on Mata, they're a wealthy club and should by big!!

This **** couldn't shut up about any player we bought!

Still got his snout in the twats trough!!!!

The only surprise especially as it's a F A Cup weekend is that he didn't tell us all about his broken leg or perhaps that was someone else as it's so rarely mentioned.

zandvoort blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only so they can sell him for a pile this summer no doubt.

The Glaxers are between a rock and a hard place. They gambled on being able to stay in the top 4, get into the CL knockoutstage every season and win the occasional domestic cup, while keeping costs down via buying young players and developing them. They certainly didn't want to spend big money but even to stand a chance of doing it now, they have to spend big.

Most of their paper wealth is in United's shares so the fall in price hits them hardest and, as ever, they will put their interests ahead of anyone else's.

Spot on post again.
However could this be a case of Chelsea forcing United into a corner over Rooney. Rooney`s people have touted him to City this season only to be rebuffed. Rooney shook hands on a deal with Gary Cook and then welched on the deal. Because of this they want nothing to do with him.
So no City interest means there`s only Chelsea who could afford to pay him what he wants. He won`t move abroad, he would not be able to integrate, just like Ian Rush when he went to Italy. Chelsea stir up interest, and it forces United into offering a ridiculous contract to stop him going to Chelsea.

How true is it that Rooney shook hands with Cook? How near was he signing on for City? Agree about the whole Rooney abroad thing. Did they agree anything with United? Or was it just Rooney

Daz_Blue said:
Moyes had dinner with the agent of Tony Kroos ......apparently setting up a deal for the Summer..... pics on twitter.

like they'd get him over us, if he was genuinely on the market every single top club would be in for him.

Just there to try and push Bayern along and try and maybe tempt Moyes to go in for one of his more realistic clients.

What the rags dont realise is that for them to secure 4th then they are hoping for a monumemtal collapse by teams who have been playing well all season.true they.may get.4th but anything higher is simply delusional..will city..arsenal and chelsea all collapse??will everton suddey implode..will spurs stop winning??will liverpool really allow the rags to get above them???
Dress it up all you like..They are in the shit this season and I am not arsed or worried about them in the slightest.imagine summer with no top four...rvp..shrek and i will stick my neck on the line here even mata will want out.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Kroos will surely not leave Bayern to go United.

What leave a team with a massively successful history playing in the top European competitions with a chance of going all the way in them all whist being coached by Pep Guardiola

- OR -

come to the swamp to be coached by Wee Davey and /or Neville Nevilles least successful son?

wise up will he fuckers like !!!<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What the rags dont realise is that for them to secure 4th then they are hoping for a monumemtal collapse by teams who have been playing well all season.true they.may get.4th but anything higher is simply delusional..will city..arsenal and chelsea all collapse??will everton suddey implode..will spurs stop winning??will liverpool really allow the rags to get above them???
Dress it up all you like..They are in the shit this season and I am not arsed or worried about them in the slightest.imagine summer with no top four...rvp..shrek and i will stick my neck on the line here even mata will want out.

I know - all this talk of top 4, or 3, or 2 or even winning it pre-supposes the most spectacular simultaneous disintegration in form of the six teams above them AND none of their immediate rivals below them picking up on form too.

Not in this time/space continuum is that gonna happen - there isn't enough money in existence to buy the number of officials you'd need to for that to come about !!!

Deluded doesn't even start to describe this train of thought ha ha ha

So Mata has arrived at Carrington by helicopter..

lets hope he doesnt become the whopper from the chopper..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.