United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perfectly possible that Mourinho (and by implication, Abramovich) would prefer united in fourth to Liverpool or maybe even Spurs for genuine strategic reasons.

Knowing that the Glazer's MO is one of doing the bare minimum to achieve a CL spot, they see that as less of a threat to Chelsea than a resurgent Liverpool under a chairman with ambitions that extend beyond that. It's almost certainly correct that more of the CL bonanza would find its way into Liverpool's squad than united's, given the respective way that finances are arranged at each club. I also think John W Henry seeks trophy glory for his club a great deal more than Uncle Malc does and Jose may very well share my view on that, possibly as a result of previous discussions with Taggart.

For those reasons he and Roman may very well view keeping Liverpool down more in Chelsea's long term interests than suppressing united.

Ducado said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Some right mard cunts on here! He will not make them so stop panicking!

They were always gunna spend money!

He is not what they need, the need a Kompany and a Yaya. Plus 2 full backs!

And more importantly, David Moyes is his manager!

Your goin on like were fucked now! Grow a fuckin pair and laugh at the useless cunts!

Spot on
Have to agree, he's not the player they need right now, he's good, I'm not sure where he'll fit in though.

I see some journo on SSN who is reviewing the papers said that the Mata deal was sealed at Stamford Bridge last weekend by Ferguson and Gill, Moyes had fuck all to do with it, thought the old piss can had retired, has he fuck

blue underpants said:
I see some journo on SSN who is reviewing the papers said that the Mata deal was sealed at Stamford Bridge last weekend by Ferguson and Gill, Moyes had fuck all to do with it, thought the old piss can had retired, has he fuck

If that's true it is embarrassing for Moyes, totally undermining. I'm finding their prediciment funny as, but I do look at it from Moyes point of view also. How annoying would it be to keep on losing, watching the highlights and seeing Baconface in the crowd sighing and shaking his head?

It was bill bradshaw and blimey can't the new hierarchy at united do their job! They are just either out of their depth or incompetent. Ferguson still running united I see...

bluesoup said:
It was bill bradshaw and blimey can't the new hierarchy at united do their job! They are just either out of their depth or incompetent. Ferguson still running united I see...
That was him Bill Bradshaw, didn't catch his name seems to know a lot about whats going on at the swamp, i was expecting him to say Ferguson will be in the dugout for the next game!

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Juan Matta wankfest on Sky at the moment.
Wait until granny shagger rapes them for 305k a WEEK, their knobs will fall off, if it was Yaya we would be hung drawn and quartered

managers rarely actually do the deals- more likely chairmen or their representatives.
Sir Hi I'm The Fuckin' Arsehole C**t Excrement (you work the initials) wouldn't have done it without wee Davie's lick of approval (and I mean lick!)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Juan Matta wankfest on Sky at the moment.
I know he didn't do so well at chelsea, but you have to give him credit for what he has achieved since signing for Un*ted. Bargain as well - nearly a million quid less than we paid for Kun, and only £10m more than Failini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.